The Tradition 2012 ACC Report

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by HotRod, Jul 18, 2012.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Hey Hot Rod, how do you do that in google docs?

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah 8-4 seems right, shit load of tough teams...northwestern and miami gave me hell and that's not the top tier teams I expect to play...smh

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We've already lost one, although I think if I just hadn't made such stupid play calls and maybe knew my personnel (that my kicker couldn't sniff a 40 yard FG) I may have had a better shot. At this point I would be extremely happy with 9-3. I think that's a bit generous. We're on the road against TCU this week. They are a vastly superior team. Then we have two relatively easy games before facing mboda and the maryland Two-Faces. couple weeks after that it's NC State and Ceewo before facing Miami (superior) then Gravity . Finally, we wrap the season up on the road against the mighty Virginia Tech Hokies. All in all, I'm guessing somewhere between 7 and 9 wins. With 9 being the upshot.

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

NC State got a big win in our opening week of ACC play. We beat Miami on the road. Wins are not going to be easy to come by. Next week we host #18 FSU and then it is 3 user games in a row(#19 Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia). We get a little bit of a break with Wake Forest, and then finish out against Clemson and another user game with Boston College. HotRod's prediction may be a bit optimistic. Its going to be an interesting ACC season.