The Tradition III Rules and Settings.....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Feb 10, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

The Tradition III Rules and Settings.....

1) The league will advance at a minimum every 72 hours, unless an exception has been made and the entire league isn't held up more than a day.

2) The league will never wait on a player to just do their recruiting unless that person is out of town and will be back within the 72 hours and he asked that we wait. Be aware, if you have a bye, spend 5-10 minutes and get your recruiting in, because if everyone else has had time to play their games and their is only one player with recruiting left, we will advance.

3) If all 11 of the 12 league players have finished their games within 24 hours, and their is one guy who has a game against a CPU left, he has 24 hours to get his game in, or 24 hours to post that he needs the full 72 hours. If he does that he will be given the full 72 hours, once again this will be posted on the league message board that he has 24 hours to play his game, and as long as the member posts that he needs the time it won't be a problem.

4) I will keep track of who is last each week in getting their CPU games in and I will post results at the end of the year. If it becomes a habit, I'll give you a warning and see what is going and see if this is something you have time to do.

5) USER vs USER games, these are league killers, we all enjoy them but they can halt a dynasty in its tracks. We will have a game scheduling thread on the message board, and I want Users obviously scheduling those games on the message board. Also, I want the next week User's trying to schedule as well. I like playing USER vs. USER games unless Ohio State is involved, but they can slow down a dynasty, and I would like to avoid those if possible.

6) Finally, exceptions will be made. Rules can be bent, all it takes is a little communication. Big game for the ACC title, but the Users haven't been able to get together, I'll give a 4th maybe even a 5th day considering the Users. Just communicate and everything will be good.

7)Offseason advancing - We will try and schedule a night once bowl season begins to do offseason stuff, with 12 people it can be very difficult, but we will try, we did it in the TTII and it was great. If that can't be done, we will work out a hard and fast schedule that will not be altered.

8) Once you line up for a kick, you have to kick if using the ice the kick feature.
    You don't have to kick it obviously, but if you do lets stay with the kick so that feature has some effect on the game. Basically dont try to avoid the feature, deal with it.. learn from it.. No NFL team has ever said let's kick oh wait, they are icing our kicker, we are going to go for it now... ( I am not bashing anyone he has done this in the past, It just cant happen again, the past is the past)

2. JrRawlins

***We are using generally the Tradition sliders, though I did tweak the CPU RB ability and RB a bit, made them a little tougher.

***When I get a chance I will post the sliders here. They will be a work in progress.

***Kick Return - Punt Return rule has been implemented (The restriction is 93 and under......)

***Everyone needs to make sure that their roster and depth chart conforms with the rules of the league. No halfbacks at Fullback, no Wide Receivers at TE, SS at OLB, or OLB at DE, or OLB at TE.

3. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I just want to make sure, we DONT use the limits on scholarships right? I can offer 25 scholly's w/o problem, correct?

4. JrRawlins

correct...