The Tradition needs a TEMPORARY Premier member

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hellisan, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If you are a premier member that hasn't yet gotten into a premier league and is awaiting the draft... But is looking for some experience and a recommendation for said draft... And wants to join a league that has some good players and teams in it... (and really loves run-on sentences with lots of ellipses...) Reply here

The position is for the rest of the time that T1 is playing NCAA 11. We will likely finish out the current year, have an offseason, then run two more seasons. We have an opening at Illinois, which has had pretty solid recruiting. In-conference rivals include Wisconsin and JMS, who puts his games on Justin.tv and Youtube, as well as Hotrod, a great player who does the same, and last but not least, JCSpartan2, a good player and great league mate. Alternatively you can take any other team in that conference except maybe Ohio State. which is still raging on user teams.

If you are on time to league events, get your games in and show good sportsmanship, I will make it known to fellow commishes and try to help you get into your league of choice. Unfortunately in the current climate, this is the best I can offer you.

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

God damn Helli, you're trying to tempt me with my Illini.

If I wasnt currently in Senior Sem, I would probably take you up on it. I just dont have the time do to the write ups AT THIS TIME. After the semester ends, I'll be back up to my contributing self

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No problem man.

The position appears to have been filled... Although we may have additional spots pop up. I will re-post in this same thread if something else opens up....