The Tradition Recruiting - 2014

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by HotRod, Sep 18, 2012.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Got quite a few good croots that had me #1 this year... Looking for some juicy insta-commits when I get home. :cool:

3. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Tip, do not let your XBOX freeze while in recruiting in the preseason. I lost all of my scouting time and the scouting results did not stick.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

My god that is awful.........why is this so unstable?

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    ---Inman insta-committed with us once we picked up the phone. He kinda disappointed us a bit on tape as he wasn't as good as we felt he could be but with a redshirt, he can certainly become a contributor.

[​IMG]
    ---Whoa, we were initially intrigued by his size at 6'6", and 242lbs but he began to come in, his speed wasn't quite fast but 86 is more than enough. 98 acceleration, he's very agile and 91 spin/juke? He's one of these athletic specimens we need here at BC. We were convinced just up to that point to get him into the BC program and we'll find a spot for him. We're hoping @ TE but he's more than enough to play WR. He can become our Gronkowski.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I like Grant. If his receiving stats hold up, he will be a nice prospect.

7. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thru the first couple weeks we have signed a couple of top 150 players.

Joesph will get a redshirt when he comes in. We are also considering sliding him over to a guard spot. We are hoping he can spend a couple seasons in the weight room and won't have to play until he is a Jr.

Ashely is a guy that we liked from the beginning of preseason. We will continue to scout him to find out just how good he is. We are looking to get 2 great SS in this class and we think we have one and have another in the works.

8. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

HotRod

NC State should have a scholarship limit of 18.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

MIZZ Recruiting Update:

No news is good news?:oops:

10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Arkansas has signed 2 players so far:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

[​IMG]

Gross looks pretty sick.. A :5stars: croot who seems to be a combination of two Sophomore WRs we already have on campus. Good size, hands, route-running, and breakaway speed. A Redshirt could send this guy up into an elite category by the time he leaves. Not sure if that is in the cards yet, but TAMU has a number of scholarhips available this year and will not turn down talent.

[​IMG]

The only knock on Manny Jones is his agility. TAMU goes deep at MLB though, so a redshirt is possible, as is a move to one of the OLB spots. He displays great quickness and perfect tackling technique. Once he learns to move at his size... watch out. Another Brad Harper in the making

Also, can we get this thing stickied?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  12. Twister18

Arkansas has added 2 more to their recruiting total:

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Twist going all Bill Snyder on everybody with the JUCOs... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

True ... smh

• Like Like x 2
  15. mboda

mboda Walk On

Maryland's first signing of the year

[​IMG]

Marco was a big signing for the Terrapins as cornerback was a definite need. Gorman has great speed to go along with his good size. He has also shown good man and zone coverage ability. Gorman might step right into a starting role next year.

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    ---Long is the exact opposite of his name...he's short...very short. But he's quick and fast and may see a future in the backfield as a speed back depending on his carry rating once we finish scouting him.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ---Very intriguing prospect and various positions Scales could play. Great carrying and nice speed/accel and he could find himself in the backfield. He's a good route runner and decent hands which he could be a WR. But Scales likely position maybe CB, a major need for BC where he's good in man/zone coverage.

[​IMG]
    ---Jones strong suit is he's a high motor kid. He's pretty slow and doesn't possess great strength but he has good moves and is pretty quick to make reads and plays. A redshirt and Jones could become a servicable end for us.

---Also an update on ATH Jeremy Grant. He has EXCELLENT hands (80cth, route running and 82 spectacular catch), he could easily start next year for us.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

that Grant kid is like outside the Top 1000 and also is not a JUCO, right? Gotta be the most insane diamond in the rough ever..... Kudos for getting him, I did find him as well but I think you signed him immediately.... wow.l

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah 1401 lol. He's 80% scouted but he's coming out as a stud. I think he's up to 69 now. BC needs guys like this. I don't care if he's not a TE, he can easily play WR.

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I may never have the opportunity but I will break scoring cap against Bama if given the chance. This is the second year in a row the Tide have stolen a recruit from me that would have completely changed my program.

20. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Bama is seemingly getting x2 at will. They stole a G from me when they weren't anywhere close. Investigate them!

21. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Don't sleep on the JUCOs

22. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Why chance getting it thrown out!? :eek:

:D

23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I like them just fine. I dont like that they can mess up recruiting pitches though.

24. Twister18

I hate those tides with a passion !

25. Twister18

Do explain!