The Traditon Takes shape!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Jul 14, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

The Traditon Takes shape!

Column 1
    ACC 2010 Team Divison 2009 Team Conference Where they are at!
    Kinger FSU ATLANTIC DIVISION Texas Big-12 Follow in tourney as Tex/Fsu
    JMS VT ATLANTIC DIVISION Penn St. Big-10 Won in Tourney 1st round by default as WVU.
    Coleman (CLEM)? ATLANTIC DIVISION n/a n/a Ready to Roll!
    Juggs UM COASTAL DIVISION Ohio St. Big-10 Ready to Roll!
    Rhude UNC COASTAL DIVISION Oklahoma Big-12 MIA
    Mogriff GT COASTAL DIVISION Oregon Pac-10 Picking up the game Thur.
    SEC
    STEELAH FLORIDA EASTERN DIVISON Oklahoma St. Big-12 Has game and is ready to roll!
    HELLI GEORGIA EASTERN DIVISON Purdue Big-10 Lost in Tourney 1st round as Michigan against GeauxTigers 31-17 Oklahoma St
    BRUCE TENN EASTERN DIVISON Michigan Big-10 Lost in Tourney 1st round as Auburn against Khaalis Oregon 28-21
    FOSH ALABAMA WESTERN DIVISON UCLA Pac-10 Won in Tourney 1st round as Oregon St against Muttcope CAL 13-10
    RAMIREZ AUBURN WESTERN DIVISON ASU Pac-10 Lost in Tourney 1st round as Boise St against Ravedown TAMU 44-13
    RYNO LSU WESTERN DIVISON Texas A&M Big-12 Follow in tourney as LSU

I would like to welcome Colemanchu into the final spot of the Tradition.

I already see people hating on the game but I know deep down inside you all love it we seem to be most critical of the ones we care most about(remember how critical we were about 09 , its natural to miss our 'x" we just spent a year together). Atleast everyone one in the tradition will love it, Why play 09 all the way to 10's release unlease you were going to buy whatever they put on disk for 2010. We are addicts. If we need make some adjustments to the game we will figure out how to get our "Fix".

If you haven't read Helli's post on recruiting you should, I know he will be recruiting like gangbusters out the gate. Bruce got the game early also and has been logging some class room time. Loves to talk about the X's and O's but nobody is buying, especially Helli. The game seems to be the roll of dice or chance to him. And quitely Steelah sits at his home with game now 5 days old to him getting ready to go from worst team in the Tradition to best team.
    The Eastern divison looks ready and a step in front of every one else.

If you haven't watched Ryno's videos of LSU and Georgia you missed getting fired up when Ryno's LB punished Helli's RB and popped the ball loose and took it to the house with a scoop and score. I was fired up watching SEC football! We know Ryno is ready, got the game early, posted that drubbing of Georgia, and is sneaking his 99 speed back into the tourney with roster updates. As for Alabama were ready had to lug my xbox to California, go to Bestbuy to get the game, sniff out internet conncection and try to get reps in between trips to the beach. Were not getting left at the gate when the Tradition takes off. Ramirez where has the Auburn coach been after leaving ASU after that final beat down by Purdue. Has anybody seen him? Reports are that he is a late addition to the Pre-Season Tourney gets to pick the last team.
    Western divsion coaches are all accounted for and 5 of 6 from the SEC will be duking it out early. The SEC will be a battle ground in 2010.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

epic.....

rack 'em..

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

And I'd like to give a big fuck you to the schedule makers...who have me opening the season against (in order mind you) Kinger, Mogriff and JMS. 0-3 here I come!!!

And great job Foshe!

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm looking forward to the league starting. Not enjoying the game at all so far but I don't know if that makes me a "hater." (when did that word penetrate our lexicon like Peter North digging Christy Canyon?)

I do know that once the league starts I will no longer be in evaluation mode, constantly complaining. The game will be the game and you won't hear no more of that. I had to come to the decision today whether to go ahead and do this or give the spot to somebody else. Obviously that decision has been made. Who cares if they took away everything i like to do, the game ain't fun if the game caters to the same people every year.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:

what did they take away??

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Any type of user control when the ball is in the air, offense or defense (because the camera literally pans away. You can't tell what the positioning even is).

Playing linebacker. I get absolutely dominated every time a lineman touches me.

And finally, strategy. Seems like there's no rhyme/reason why things work or don't. In the last game I played, my 8th loss against 1 win, the only plays that worked were the ones where it seemed everything was going horribly wrong either in the pre-snap reads/audibles or during the beginning of the play. Anytime I thought I had a good read or play call, something bad happened. It's been that way every game. And the five sacks on my QB were the fewest I've taken in any game.

Basically, me and Juggs were joking that everything he likes to do is now easier, and everything I liked to do is now impossible. He was DOMINATING from the DE position and I couldn't do anything at linebacker. He don't like to user control. you don't have to anymore. Etc., right down the line. Look out for Juggs this year hehehehe.

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah that's the great thing is I'll be the guy who was good when the game was cheesy. Great

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

His penis and ability to win.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

:(

Yeah I can't do anything. 1-9 now. scored 10 points in the latest one.

dreading the tournament.

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

if it makes you feel any better, i pounded on Rawlins a bit last night...

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well the computer still sucks my ass on AA. I pounded OSU with West Virginia. Had like 198 yards rushing and 3 Defensive TDs. In a few seasons when all our teams are stacked it will the same scores as 2009.

I hope they fix the sliders so we can help the CPU as much as possible on AA.

Pryor can lick my balls!!!

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Gotta think Pryor in NCAA10 is no where near the Pryor in NCAA09. For some reason, in NCAA 09 they thought he had the greatest arm ever, and he was a 99/99 for 2 straight seasons. I gotta think he's more in the 89/89 range now, if that high

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I did like that I was spraying balls sometimes. I missed a wide open guy down the sideline on a corner blitz.....I was pushing up to hard and flinged the ball into the sidelines.........something I have seen on default sliders. I really felt like it was my fault.

the camera is weird but it is just different....by the end of the game i was getting used to it.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah I mean I know Helli dislikes the game hard core, to the point I think he almost dropped from the league, but I must say, for the first game I've played vs someone in the league, I kinda liked it. Yeah there are some quirks and flaws and stuff, but I felt this was much more like real football than the first few times I played '09. And I love the fact that my All-American Olineman actually made a friggin difference, with 8 and 6 pancakes, and we were able to run the ball and be the type of team I always wanted to be in '09...a running team with some passing mixed in.

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    hmm no user control...is that why JR lost to ryno? lmao....

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah I was pounding the ball vs OSU but West Virginia has a BEAST of a HB. My difference played way over its head though vs the CPU. I just think the CPU offense will always suck.

The game is just different. Wether it is worse or better remains to be scene. It will take a few seasons for me to start seeing the flaws.....but they all have flaws!! No surprise.

Throwing deep is harder but I could get used to it. Not sure why the fucked with the cameras but thats EA.

18. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Had somethin to do with it.... but i dont make excuses.....he won I lost....
    didnt realize losing by 13 is gettin pounded though... but it is what it is i suppose...

19. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ryno is not used to winning.......let him gloat in the preseason.

20. JrRawlins

its cool, i dont take nothin said here personal... like i said he won I lost.... his defense stepped up and made plays when they needed too, and i couldnt get stops, when i had too.....

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i didn't mean to say i blew you out our anything, but i controlled the game for the most part...

(im just trying to make Helli feel better JR, just go with it...)

22. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I think saying that this version doesn't give the best players a chance to do there thing is a little arrogant.

I mean, who's to say last years version wasn't garbage and this years game truely decides who's a good gamer...

i think it's all just hot air honestly.... it's a game, just like last year's version was a game.

You play the game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose..... and sometimes people are better at certain games than others, deal with it... Were here for community, not to be a internet champion..

23. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am not going to look into it too much......LETS PLAY!!!!!!!!

24. JrRawlins

like i said earlier, its all good..... once players get used to the camera angles, their stick skills can emerge again.... i cant break on deep passes right at all.....

25. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[​IMG]