1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Un-BEAR-able News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Nov 30, 2009.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

The Un-BEAR-able News

FLOYD CASEY STADIUM
    [​IMG]

I am debating as whether or not to RS Robert Griffin this year because of his injury during the 2009 season in real life. He will be a key component to my offense, but I will also benefit for having him at least another year. I'll look at the roster and make a decision, but I'd say 80% I will RS him this year.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

He makes that offense, but if I'm correct they have a solid senior for a back up.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I say redshirting him does add to the realism but he will help out your team greatly. I know u are familar with this..... With Iowa in one of my od's I redshifted jewel Hampton, to be consistent with his injury. I was looking at some rosters and some guys are still around. For example Dez Bryant is still on my team and I see lagarette blount is too just last on the depth chart. I am going to open a discussion whether it is acceptable for me to play dez since he is inigible in real life.