1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The University of Washington/Iowa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigKing, Sep 29, 2011.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

uncleho I'm should be back from work tomorrow by 6pm ET and be good till about 8. Also late night is okay from me, but I get super powers when I'm drunk. If that doesn't work, I'm free between games this weekend.

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

My brother is already in town and I have 3 other friends showing up this afternoon for the rest of the weekend. While we will be on the xbox alot it will be in a sharing capacity, crushing kids' dreams in Halo most likely. I will have Sunday afternoon/early evening to play, let me know what works for you then.

3. BigKing

How about we try after the Steeler game around 4pm ET.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

OK I will get on sometime around then.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I didn't realize that the Bronco game was on at this time, so I will be watching at least the first half if they get crushed, the whole game if they don't. So it will be around 6 ET I think.

6. BigKing

ok, send me a note when you are ready.

7. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

BigKing I am online and ready to go, just hit me up when you get online, I got your FR.