The Upside

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 6, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Honestly, I'm just a little glad the network went down. We've all had a nice long break, and we should be ready to finish strong, whenever this thing gets rolling again.

Stop in and tell us what you've been doing with your time off.

2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Hey fellas, just studying for final exams here and getting ready for the Big Ten track and field championships! Along with playing some Tiger Woods 12 and MLB The Show

3. justadude

justadude Walk On

I have been busy with real life college and trying to win all the rivalry game trophies in my free time in NCAA 11. I had a wild overtime loss to Louisville with Cincinnati 78-77. I lost my second try for that one 25-21 when the final pass of the game (to a wide open receiver no less) from the 2 yard line was batted down at the LOS. I won the third one 35-0. 27 more to go...

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I have been busy beyond belief I was hired as the head football coach at my high school two fridays ago and life has been a whirlwind ever since. We are busy in spring practice and having the network down has been a HUGE plus for my marriage.

5. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I started playing MMORPGs again, mainly D&D Online. lol
    Also, my wife is 6mo pregnant and appreciates the extra attention

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Tiger woods and wife time. Shes' going to be pissed when the network gets back up if it ever does.

Of note, do you guys think that if everyone's wives got together they could have been responsible for the hack??? I know my wife alone has no ideas about computers, but if you get enough women together....

Just a thought.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I read PSN is targeting a May 31st re-launch.

8. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

ncaa 11 is going to feel like a brand new game by then.

9. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I read May 31st for full functionality but are hoping online gaming is up before then

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Ahh, I must have misread.

I did buy a PS3 this weekend.

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think that's the original date for a TOTAL re-launch, which is nothing new. The phased restoration of services, beginning with the ability to play online, is still supposed to happen soon. However, people grabbed that line after Sony missed last night's deadline (for the fourth frickin' time) and are now in full attack mode, using that date to freak out the masses. Personally, I like it. Sony will have to respond, or else the story (which, in all honesty, is created rather than reported) will just keep growing. I hope it does just that.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That's what I get for skipping posts. Iowa is right, or at least that's today's story.

13. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've read that there is already a third attack planned for when the servers are back running functionally. These hackers suck ass.

14. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Thanks for all the updates, guys. I've been working, working, and working.

Fortunately, though, some things at the job changed for the better recently, and my life is on the verge of getting back to normal.

With at least a couple more weeks before we get back online, I'm going to be in FULL FORCE by the time of the new release.

I feel (a tad bit) sorry for my first few user competitors. ;-)