Archived The Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 21, 2012.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    Breaking News!!
    Ann Arbor, MI - Coach JerzeyReign was furious following a loss to PSU. The coach was seen tossing furniture before breaking down and giving an emotional speech to his team. At the end of the speech Coach JerzeyReign announced that he will no longer be apart of the staff at the University of Michigan. When asked afterwards if he will continue coaching the coach didn't even turn around as he said 'No'.

2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

i mean i gotta say i feel the same way. This game just doesn't play a good consistent game of football. You can have cover corners who look lost , then run the receivers route, then stand there and looked lost, then get out run by a slower guy. then catch up to a faster guy.

In the Nebraska game my 3 guys with 94 plus speed one guy with 98 spd, gets out run by a guy with 90 speed, for 70 of the 80 yard run and was losing ground.
    QBs will miss throws that the middle school qb will make 19 out of 20 times.
    In our conf champ game go to the wire and look at the 9yd TD run by Duncan. I mean for real. And half of that was animations bouncing off of animations. Total joke and unrealistic. after the first spin i basicly had no control until the last broken tackle.

I play as the de many plays. Those that do know there are times the game wants to get a throw off and even though you have control of the DE, the AI takes control of all linemen and loops them wide. Nothing you can do until the loop animation plays out. by that time somebody is always left wide open.

Almost every player over 87 plays the exact same and has a random success / failure rate no matter who they go up against.

The thing thats really broke is every throw should have about 20 potential locations. The 9 close to the body locations( high, low, centered then right at you in front of you behind you) then 8 locations it takes a great catch to get to and 4 more areas that would take a spectacular catch or total a tebow type out of reach throw.
    Then have certain defenders able to cover those 21 locations. Now there are no real locations no back shoulder throws, its damn near impossible to throw some high throws, and cheese to throw it high to go get it because the defensive animation cant contend with the offensive jump balls in the game.

Oline dline strength matters zero, shed block is superficial. the game is really an arcade game with a few ratings for looks at this time. The game makes guys do dumb things and run the wrong way or misplay things regardless of assignments or just stand there to make plays it feels should be made a large amount of the time. And if you do catch the right play call. you get drops or over throws or your receivers dont look for the ball.

Its all we have but its far from football and football strategy.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Like smace said this game is full of holes so why bother. Hopefully i'll actually be able to hit in the Show this year so I can actually enjoy a sports game for a change.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

i sent him into retirement.... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[​IMG]

damn

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Max Come on Son

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Its because during this current gen they developed the game to be an e sport and developed more for the arcade crowd trying to make another e sport game like madden, well they finally figured this was a horrible idea and tried to make the game somewhat sim, getting the sim community behind them with the gamechangers program, but its futile because they have non sim games changer reps. You cant balance the game for both so I don't expect big gameplay changes until next gen. That's why you L1. Adjustments, they are extreme answers to combat elements they can't figure out how to fix. Im not sure what happened with this years version(a dressed up version of 11) but it is horrible and you can only take so much.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Come on man, I was looking forward to our GT VT matchup.

8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I cant believe you guys complain about this game as much as you do...I agree there are problems, but damn I grew up playing some pretty crappy games lol . The first football game for atari had three guys on a team and you could steer the pass lol...of course that one didnt cost 60 bucks either...

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

wish we had an alternative, we are stuck with these guys (EA)

• Like Like x 1
  10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

what the F is going on around here? guys want to quit, guys complaining about everything. Weve been playing for 7 months the game aint changing. It is what it is, just play have fun and call it a day.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I was actually thinking it was just heat of the moment after getting fucked by LSU but now they can't play the title game due to freezing. I mean come on that's just b.s.

12. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

But I want to be mad and I'm really leaving Michigan. 2 people conference will get kind of boring -- I'd rather play in a 'stacked' conference.

14. KnightNoles

soooo Tennessee?

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not sure -- DrunkenSoldier and smace767 should stay! We'll move ND to my division that way it'll even things out. Might lose the USC game though but I'd try my hardest to get it scheduled.

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

All u cats need to lay back and chill like ya boy. Grow a pair

[​IMG]

17. KnightNoles

bigtubb_ all holier than art thou, i built SMU blah blah blah.... :)

• Like Like x 1