The WaitingList/ReplacementList for my DreamJob Dynasty.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Richard Smiley, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

If you would like to join my dynasty and my dynasty is full.Place your info down below,I will also ask you 7 things so make sure you (copy) fill them all out and then (Paste). I would like guys age 19 and up. I will always look at my waitinglist thread when i need to add new guys.

1.What is Your Age.?

2.What timezone do you Live in.?

3.What is Your Xbox Gamertag.?

4.What type of skill and football game IQ! do you have as an ncaa football gamer? are you (Great) (Good) (OK) or (Bad) Pick one=

5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.?

6.What is your Sportsmanship Like?

7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.?

8.General Availability?

2. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

1. 30
    2. EST
    3. MWS The Natural
    4. Great. I have been playing video game football since 10 Yard Fight on the NES!
    5. I've never had any of those things happen outside of a user loss. Being a competetive person I never want to lose but if someone beats you fair and square they deserve the W.
    6. I always make sure I send a "GG" after the game as well as some commentary on what I thought my opponent did well. I also enjoy writing recap stories, I think I missed my calling as a sports beat writer lol.
    7. Yep, just purchased a new one last week.
    8. I work until 6PM EST so anytime after 7PM works for me.

Richard Smiley

3. rand0mZer0

rand0mZer0 Walk On

1. 22

2. PST

3. rand0mZer0

4. Good.

5. Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.? I'm not a quitter, cheeser, restarter. I can take a loss and get right back up. You learn more from your losses which also makes you a better player.

6. Great. I will always give props to my opponent.

7. Yes.

8. Any time.

4. Symbioteshocker

Symbioteshocker Walk On

1.What is Your Age.? 25

2.What timezone do you Live in.? Eastern

3.What is Your Xbox Gamertag.? Symbioteshocker

4.What type of skill and football game IQ! do you have as an ncaa football gamer? are you (Great) (Good) (OK) or (Bad) Pick one= Great

5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.? No

6.What is your Sportsmanship Like? Very good. Ill take a loss and congratulate the other guy if I get beaten.

7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.? Sure.

8.General Availability? In sig.

5. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'd like to add my name to the waiting list for this dynasty. This one looks really fun especially since we will be building up our teams.

1.What is Your Age.? 26

2.What timezone do you Live in.? Central

3.What is Your Xbox Gamertag.? BigPapaHusker

4.What type of skill and football game IQ! do you have as an ncaa football gamer? are you (Great) (Good) (OK) or (Bad) Pick one=Good/Ok

5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.? No; I can take a loss.

6.What is your Sportsmanship Like? I am a competitive player and hate to lose, but if I do I will congratulate the winner and work to get better.

7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.? Yes, I'm usually available to chat.

8.General Availability? I am generally available after 7PM central.

6. The Natural

BPhusker is a really good baller that I have played with in the past I fully endorse him for any spot that opens up.

7. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

thx man.

8. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully I will be able to play with you guys. I really love the 1-2* dynasties and building up teams.

9. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

1.What is Your Age.? 32

2.What timezone do you Live in.? eastern

3.What is Your Xbox Gamertag.? gsolo19564

4.What type of skill and football game IQ! do you have as an ncaa football gamer? are you (Great) (Good) (OK) or (Bad) Pick one=
    I'm going to say OK for now. Didn't play NCAA 11, 10 was the last one I played. I have always had a Playstation. But when it crapped the bed my daughter talked me into a 360 for the Kinect so I'm still adjusting to the controller

5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.? I'm not a quitter or a cheeser. I like to play and have fun, if I get beat I get beat. I do like to win but can take a loss

6.What is your Sportsmanship Like? I like to talk trash when I'm winning but can also take it when I'm not

7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.? Yes

8.General Availability? The hardest time is between 3-9 est. That's when my wife and daughter are home and we are eating dinner etc.

10. whales30

whales30 Walk On

1.What is Your Age.? 18 (Hope that is not a problem)

3.What is Your Xbox Gamertag.? whalen30

4.What type of skill and football game IQ! do you have as an ncaa football gamer? are you (Great) (Good) (OK) or (Bad) Pick one= Good

5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.? No, No, No, Yes

6.What is your Sportsmanship Like? Good, I obviously want to win but I can handle losing.

7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.? Yes

8.General Availability? Pretty much anytime during the week right now but in September on I am available after 2 or 3

11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

1. 25
    2. East
    3. DivisibleDuke
    4. I would say I'm good.
    5.No, No, No, Yes
    6. Good, my mic is broken so there is no way to communicate with others, but I can hear your voice message
    7. Need a replacement
    8. I'm free all day at all times and if anything comes up I will be the first to let you know Richard Smiley

12. pnc

pnc Walk On

est
    pnc21pitt
    good
    no, no, no, yes
    good. I love to win, but i can take my losses and move on
    I have a mic
    every evening from 6 to 12

13. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

1.What is Your Age.? 25

3.What is Your Xbox Gamertag.? BakerWildcat7

4.What type of skill and football game IQ! do you have as an ncaa football gamer? are you (Great) (Good) (OK) or (Bad) Pick one= I would say pretty good, I played college ball and coach highschool as well so I know a lil something

5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.? Never have, hell no, nope.com, I went 3-9 in my other dynasty and Im still goin strong :)

6.What is your Sportsmanship Like? Im a sim player so I keep it 100% with everybody, running up the score and cheesing is for lames

7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.? Yup all good to go.

8.General Availability? Kinda changes up, weekends are good for me and most week nights after 9:30 cst, I do have a 3 month old son so sometimes it may get a little hard, but I always let the commish know whats goin on and have no problem letting guys sim or play the cpu if needed

14. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

1.What is Your Age.?
    EST
    d3adkhaoss
    Great
    5.Are You a Dynasty Quitter,Are you a Cheeser,Are you a Cpu Restarter,Can you take a Cpu/User game loss and not retire.?
    I can take a loss.
    I respect the game and my peers.
    7.Do you have a Mic so you can atleast talk in party chat or hear my voice messages if i have to send you one.?
    Yes
    8.General Availability?
    most days before 9pm est. thursday and Friday I can play anytime.

15. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'll throw my name down, 360 copy is just sitting around and waiting to play ranked TSO games but haven't in a while. So looking for a dynasty to put it to use.

1.What is Your Age.?
    Central
    KnightnBattle10
    Great, good football IQ (should have gotten into coaching and maybe I might) and good stick skills

negative, nah, no, yes
    I believe I have good enough reputation around these parts (y)
    I hate losing though haha

I like to mix it up with the dynasty and then give out the good games, I have made some good relationships over time here on the site

Yes

8.General Availability?
    Flexible, I try to work around people's schedules
    after 6:30 ct until I decide to go to bed

16. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

This guy is a league killer brah!.....

17. KnightNoles

I think your wanting to refer to Papa Perry

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

bwahaha, na Richard this guy is solid

19. The Natural

Richard Smiley watch out for this KnightNoles guy, he is a bitch to schedule games with but takes loses on the chin like a champ. I recommend him......begrudgingly.

20. KnightNoles

LOL 1 time out of 8,205 posts...

EDIT: I have expressed interest in the Pushing for Pasadena dynasty also

21. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

22. KnightNoles

Richard Smiley

keep me on the wait list, I think I am going to try and get into the revamped Pasadena dynasty

23. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

well ok i'll ask the guy on the waiting list above yours thank you for atleast letting me know..

24. KnightNoles

yup and he posted before I did anyways :)

25. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

so whats up?