1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

the way i see it (bored edtion)

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Mar 26, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Welcome to the bored edtion of the way i see it . The cpu fins are 0-7, well the thing im going say keep doing it so i can pass you for 2nd overall and break the tie of 1st overall. Steelers are trying hard even they are 1-6 , they draft also at this time in top 10 for sure but the owner has alot of heart of 6-1 team. I dont know whats up with bouncer but 1-5 not good. The kansas city chiefs owner fits steelers owner as hes is trying also even 0-8.

Now the nfc worst teams follow the bucs , seahawks. Now those bucs will fight to win , which i like because nots ripping me off because thats like me ripping off fighting irish norte dame. The bucs keep losing close games. Now i havent followe the seahawks but getting out scored by 92 points not bad but team has talent and just needs to show up.

Now top 5 draft order up date
    1.chiefs
    2.dolphins
    3.seahawks
    4. steelers
    5.bucs

• Like Like x 3
  2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

That Seahawks pick belongs to me. Kepp whippin' the Seahawks boys!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I have heart if that only = wins

• Like Like x 4
  4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    It might not equal wins, but it damn sure makes you someone we want back for 13

• Like Like x 3
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

for one got a bye week

• Like Like x 1
  7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

And for two we been moving at snails pace, well tonight is the advance so get it how you live or hope the Sim is kind to you!

• Like Like x 3