The Western Open at Crooked Stick

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vlad, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    reserved

Settings CC managers please setup the following:

SkinniePost JohnnyClutch spmono

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

I left a lot of shots out there in round one. If anyone sees them, could you please return them? Pretty good first round. I was hoping to pass Birddog/Damm1t Bobby but came up just short.

• Like Like x 1
  3. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

I left some shots out there in round 1 as well. Ended -10, so not terrible, but there will be higher scores out there for sure.

4. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I had my best round ever at -8 in the first round, and followed it up with a -4 in the second, but it went downhill from there. Ended at =7 for the tournament after shooting a +5 and E the last two rounds.

I will say tough that my bad performance in the last two rounds is partially attributed to having to play three rounds in one night, since I'm heading to Vegas for the remainder of the week. I just can't consistently keep my concentration for more than one round at a time.

5. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Yeah, I saw you at -12 after two. Sucks that you fell off after that.

6. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hello to all,

Had a good first two rounds with a +6 and a +6 which I think is awesome compared to what I was at when I started the season. Then the wheels fell off on rounds 3 and 4 especially on the par 3's.

I have a problem though. I was playing a practice round on the East Lake Course and it takes forever to load. Also, when it finally loads I play 2 holes and then it shows my scorecard and it never loads hole 3. So I turned it off took the game out and turned it back on reloaded the game and played 5 holes and the same thing happened. So did the same thing again got to 6 holes and the same thing happened again. It's getting very frustrating and disappointing. Is there anyway to solve this problem any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks again good luck to everyone at the Tour Championship.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Sorry Bushwood guys... My flight got cancelled yesterday, and I finally got home this morning. I will get the scores posted as soon as I get a minute this morning.

8. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Damn I finally got one!!! Shots around the house!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Rigged.

;)

10. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    My deepest apologies to all the participants in the Pro-Am! In my excitment for my win I never did the Pro-Am scoreboard,which is now fixed!

Congratulations to Altern8 his 241 with -4 handicap equated to -31 netscore and the win!!!