1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The "What I Would Do to Get PSN Back" Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll start:

I would -
    1. Choke a developer/security employee (actually, I'd choke several for free)
    2. Streak at halftime (any sport but hockey)
    3. Give my wife to the hackers for a night (they'll surely promise to stop hacking if I agree to take her back :))
    4. Sell Ego to the circus (I'm sure he'd make a great trapeze artist)

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'd give the hackers the mason jar that sits on the mantle that holds my nuts.

3. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I would agree to play as UGA for a season to get it back....it would hurt but would be worth it!

4. justadude

justadude Walk On

I would agree to you playing UGA for a season too. It wouldn't hurt and be worth it too. ;)

5. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I'm taking up some other hobbies, gonna get an extra batch of brew in this year with this outage, got me started 6 weeks early. :)

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Haha, that's messed up. But I would agree to walk around in one of those fruity outfits for a day to get our network up and running.

I'd even consider having sex with Oprah ... after 2 to 15 shots of tequila, of course.

Any updates on when we can expect to get our online lives back?