The Wolf [Ahem, BEAR] is here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

ALL READ - The Wolf [Ahem, BEAR] is here

Alright guys,

RTP is busy living the American Dream and he regretfully has to step aside and focus on starting his business.

I am going to be stepping up and assuming commish duties. I promise to do my best to get this TD joint back on track.

Later tonight I will do an analysis and look for everyone to check in. TD has stalled in a major way, even though we just started. There are a few user games this week and I know that those are harder to schedule, but things have been SLOW.

[youtube]ojTKkfgvwvU[/youtube]

Everybody stay cool, and let's get this going.

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

[size=+3]WHERE ARE WE AT?[/size]

Okay, some exciting developments going on:

- #9 Boise State wins a tight one vs. #13 Oregon State

- TCU drops the Mustangs in a Texas battle

[size=+2]ROLL CALL[/size]

Can everyone please check in?

Also could I get an update on when the people below will play their game?

Air Force [SayHi]
    Hawaii [LukeOverture] vs. Utah [GaBeastMode]
    Fresno [LSUMark]
    UCF [RTP]

GaBeastMode / LukeOverture - what's going on? Shows GaBeast as away - can one of you update me?

Let's check in and get these games scheduled. I am planning to advance late Friday night.

Let's roll

3. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Im still on vacation until this friday I put myself on auto before I left nothing shouldn't change

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I think u will need to replace Razorfang who stepped down.

Dont know if there are any other available slots

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Guys...I sincerely apologize for letting this thing slide for so long....what was once an idea of mine and G-Units to have a feeder system for the premiere leagues, fell down my priority list as I started my own business the day the new game dropped. Bad timiing on my part especially with the high expectations we try to instill in the coaches here. I did a poor job of being an example of the the kind of coach that is required for the premiere leagues. This new business venture has taken up WAY more time than I thought it would have. That coupled along with no internet for the last week at home has caused this league to fall behind. Thanks to Big-Bear-W for steeping up and taking the reigns in an effort to pull this league out of the mud. We have a great group of guys here and i fully expect this place to be in tip top shape and rolling strong again within the next few days.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

beat it you no good bum!!

J/K

7. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Commish -

Played my game last night, the OD is showing no result (an AFA loss), will replay and no doubt get smoked again (Lost by 3, they continuously stopped me, whereas I could just not stop them, they only stopped themselves. They run a no huddle air attack which my team appears to have no answer for), will be done with recruiting within the hour, and Im ready to get back on track. I was on a 10 day summer vacation, which REALLY slowed MY progress as well (Though I was on auto-pilot anyway).

8. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Sorry I saw this, but didn't read because I thought it was an old thread about how you were joining the league or something. In the week 4 thread einstein had a really good question that pertains to him advancing. I look forward to our new Bear overlord and good luck with your business runthepound.

9. JDBattleMC

I replayed UWYO and AFA issued just a hearty beat down. Another team fell prey to the AFA Wishbone. Fully ready to advance.

10. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

No prob - nothing that a subject line edit and an exclamation mark can't fix! I will get the hang of this...

11. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

No prob - nothing that a subject line edit and an exclamation mark can't fix! I will get the hang of this...

Now posted in Week 4 regarding Einstein.

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

JD - you gotta clear some space in your PM folder. Damn lawyers...

13. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

checking in, ready to roll

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

checking in.

15. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I'm here. Haven't been checking the forums, been waiting for the next week to start :/

16. JDBattleMC

Cleared my folder. It was full at 28! So tiny.

17. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Nah, man it was my bad I should have read it sooner period. You will do fine I am sure, and I was just trying to help the stuff about Einstein. The only reason I knew right off the bat was I have been trying to keep up top date as to what will happen will ECU razor's old team due to the fact I play them next week.

18. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Im here ready to keep battling it out