The WTF is the holdup on week 5 thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

- Not so fast my friend Peyton Manning paid homage to his predecessor and throws 1 TD and 4 picks in a 21-10 loss to the Rams

- The strong defensive effort for the Rams came by big plays of Robert Quinn 3 sacks, Patrick Robinson and Stanford Routt with 2 picks each.

- The Packers outlast the Eagles 31-24. RODGAAS Discount Double-Checked 4 times with no picks and threw for 361 yards.

- He went nuts I mean stupid Mike Vick didnt throw it well with 2 picks and 0 TD's but he toted the mail for 135 yards and 2 TD's in the loss.

- The Patty cakes get a scare for the Dolphins and had to score in the last minute to take it 24-23.

- Snap back to Reality - Jaxson Boone threw 1 TD and 4 picks. The Patriots allowed 12 sacks on the day Carlston Bullock had 5 sacks, Rookie 1st rd pick Jarrell Daniels added 3 sacks and Trae Spencer had 3 picks in the loss for the Dolphins

- The Colts just keep winning 24-14 over the Chiefs. Anthony Anderson is steady Eddie with 2 TD's no picks.

- Finally . . . The second overall pick gets his first pick congrats Jordan Reed.

- I'm a User babaaaaaaay Eric Lloyd adds 3 more sacks to his resume for the Colts.

- "This Backs for U (CA)" All DAY goes for 112 and 2 TD's in a 38-28 win for the Panthers over the niners.

- Frank Gore had 4 carries for 100 yards, wait what 4 carries????? I hope he got hurt.

- CAM CAM goes for over 300 yards and 3 TD's can u say MVP????

- TEBOW TIME 2 TD's 0 Ints for The Chargers QB getting the upset win over the now defeated Broncos 24-14.

- Brenden Evans is playing well as a rookie but the 5 picks in the last two games has to be a concern in Mile High land.

-Sidney Rice is too happy he has big arm Matthew Stafford in New York as he caught 8 balls for 130 yards.

- James Stewart scored his 4th TD in the 4th quarter in the blowout win for the Jets over the Bills 41-13.

- I think you better ca aalllllllll Tyronne! Tyronne Williams 3 picks and 1 TD the dream season is starting to fall apart for the Bills.

- 59 yards BANG BANG BANG - Case Hancock for ROTY thats right Browns rookie kicker does work son! Browns win 27-3

- Is it a trend?? 3 more picks 0 more TD's for Big Ben

- DMAC goes for 105 and a score for the Browns

-Kick his a$$ Sebass - Janikowski kicks a walk off and the Raiders do it again and shock the Titans 23-20.

- Rams and Panthers and Bears oh my only undefeated teams left.

** Not gonna be home to update the other games before advance and quite frankly they shoulda been played tonight!!! Efffing up the rotation SMH;)

-I gotta mention those GEEEEEEEEEEEEMEN Corey Mays returned to glory rushing for an astonishing 146 yards on 17 attempts and a big 51 yard TD that put New York up 20-10 with 6 minutes remaining in the 4th vs the Vikes

-Marvin Austin 4 sacks of Ponder in the win

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Aww the user love

• Like Like x 1
  3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Dah man right there

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Nice recap of the week diddy!

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

So mentioning that Sidney Rice had 8 catches once wasn't enough? Great Job!

• Like Like x 1
  7. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I love this segment, especially when I win (which is a rarity in itself).

• Like Like x 1
  8. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Boone got injured at one point and Ryan came in for a couple plays. You should've seen the ducks he threw. It was disgusting. That only confirmed Boone as the starter.

Bullock was definitely a beast. On one play he bull rushed immediately through my G or C, leaped over my FB, and sacked Boone before he had finished dropping back. Spencer was great too because his picks weren't really from bad throws but just good plays by him. I definitely tossed out some expletives at him on some of those picks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I would have loved to have seen that. You're so mild mannered on AIM and TSO, I just cant picture this.