Thefuture

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jul 15, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ok, I am not waiting 24 hours, cause after that game, I need a break.

First, we can't do him crap cause he didnt 'break' any 'rules', but this guy is just not OMFL material IMO.

He has the timing of the hitstick and truck stick perfect, and he does it EVERY PLAY. Broke 3 of my main players bones (2 lbs and 1 wr), broke a 97 yard punt by breaking tackles, and his rb will truck you every single play.

He is also king of the cut backs. If its going right or left and you run that way, he's cutting it up the middle every time.

He tried to nano me several times by putting his lb in the gap and timing the snap.

Just a horrible, not fun game. If this cat stays, you guys may be on your own in 12, because I am not playing him every week like this.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I just played a guy that had DEs at all his DT spots, OLBS at DE and fasttttt OLBs at MLB with not one position change request..All these changes were in his depth chart.

He told me he never looked since taking team over.....Load of garbage...But whats he care. He gets the win and we move on right.? I say NO, a serious violation needs to be issued to Sanano (Obisan) for this violation.

IMO, cheesing and rule breaking has escalated due to nobody really paying attention at this point in the season...We need to nip this in the bud now or it will carryover into 12.

3. natedawg212000

I am confused, who are you talking about, thafuture or obisaian?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Obisan

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If I may be perfectly frank and honest here....

This year, the OMFL has degenerated into an unsim, un-fun league, with borderline, and in some cases, outright cheese, tactics being employed by about every owner I've personally played this season.

I've had more sim games in my WFL league than here this year. That, in my opinion, is not acceptable.

It's also too late to start punishing people for this year, it seems to me.

If any of these tactics are usable in Madden 12, I guarantee you we'll have a half full league if we go back to cracking on these issues as we have done in the past. I think it's that serious.

I hate using unsim, "cheese" accusations as excuses for not winning a game, but I can almost go game-by-game of the ones I've played and name the unsim, borderline, or outright cheese tactic employed by the other owner to win their game versus me.

I know Dunn posted a refresher post in the main area of the chat, and that came after one of my games where I was livid in board blast chat about my latest game and its outcome. I felt my opponent had been less than sim with his defensive playcalling, and still feel that way.

I am tired of playing unsim games against OMFL opponents. When Yonkjoe is my most sim game of the year (and even I had issues with some of his things late, like calling time outs with under 2 minutes to go in the game and I am up 34-10 and trying to run clock), THAT is a problem, in my opinion.

If we get back to enforcing rules in Madden 12 like we have done in the past, we're going to be a small league of about 10 owners. Unless people clean up their acts when 12 drops.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Obisan:

Honestly im cutting him slack. Hes had games subbed for him (I did it for him) but as we all know, if he just came back and played without looking at the depth chart, that will happen. Not saying its an excuse because he could have rectified the issue.

THaFuture: I subbed against him with the Falcons and it didnt sit right with me. I really couldnt put my finger on it right now. (im getting old and cant remember) but I know I made comments in the board room at the time. He seriously needs to be watched. Luckily, I get to play him so I will see first hand again.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I do as well. And I swear to all that is holy, if I lose another game against an unsim opponent....I will come unhinged.

8. natedawg212000

Thank you KO, i was like that exactly. I felt like i was being cheesed to death, but i couldn't put my finger on it other than what I mentioned.