There's a new guy in town

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by RIOBLAST1, Nov 23, 2009.

1. RIOBLAST1

RIOBLAST1 Guest

There's a new guy in town

Hello. Do you have room for one ambitious driver? I am looking for a team that is both serious and fun. Where I can learn how to really tune my car and become a more skilful driver.

So who am I? Well I live in Gothenburg Sweden. That means that I am -5h from your eastern time. I've read that you do your races at 10pm so that would be in the afternoon here which is ok for me.
    I work as a Building Automation Engineer (at least I think that's the translation). I bought my Xbox two years ago to play forza 2. I pre-ordered forza 3 and got it on the release date. This meant being alone in the public multiplayer room with my Toyota Supra '84. My other hobby is cycling, which won’t be of great importance until April. So this will have my attention for the time to come.

If I could join you for a training race this week it would be great. Just tell me what class to be preparing.

I filled out the form in the New Member Lounge, but there's been no reply. Other new players writing after me have all been welcomed. What's up with that?

/Rio

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Hello.

Think you have the time zones mixed up. 10 p.m. Eastern is 3 or 4 a.m. in Sweden.

3. RIOBLAST1

RIOBLAST1 Guest

You're right. My mistake.

4. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

welcome RIO

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Rio, welcome man.. don't mind the new members lounge delay, those guys are mainly focused on the American Football portion of the site so a Forza application might get overlooked... but im glad you found the Forza specific forum.

You are more that welcome to race with us if it fits within your schedule... we usually race at 10pm EST or after. Hopefully you can get some laps in with us.

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Hi Rio
    I am the newest member I think and if you like good clean racing you are going to love it here mate

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey man welcome to the forum.... We are more of a league than a "team" but we'd love to have ya race with us. Del has a "team" if you're looking to go that route, ask him about it, I think they are trying to add more guys. But make sure you race with us too. :)

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Welcome to the site my Swedish friend!

I'm sure they could bump a few races back for you so it's not 3 in the am when you have to play!

9. NQR egg

NQR egg Guest

hi mate i have just joined the site and i am a co founder of dels team and thanks del and helli for getting me to join hopefully i can have a race with you guys soon.

P.S. go the v8 supercars the best form of racing in the world. well i think so

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

welcome eggy wondering when u would sign up (y)

11. RIOBLAST1

RIOBLAST1 Guest

Thanks everybody. You ever play on decent European times?

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL we really don't.... :)