TheShowNation - Waitlist in TBL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Mar 18, 2011.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010

Hey guys,

Just thought I would introduce myself for those of you who are legit gamers and were looking to get into a league. Currently, the league is at capacity, but we've had a member or 2 have to back outbefore the season has even started due to various reasons with their lives, scheduling, etc.....

The league is called TBL, and it is run on a sim-sports gaming Messageboard called TraditionSportsOnline. The currently commissioners are Scikotic1, PepperNY, and KnightNoles. We currently are trying to expand our waitlist and even expand to a full 30 team league. Currently we are at 20-teams.

Here is how you can get on the waitlist and join this awesome league.

1) Scrim myself, PepperNY, or KnightNoles. Let them know that you got their contact information from TheShowNation. You will need to scrim at least 2 of us.

2) Sign up at, its free without a premier membership. TBL is not a premier league at the moment. Go the the new member lounge and fill out the application honestly.

3) Once your TSO application is approved, come to the TBL sub-forum and fill out our league application. (There are over 50 leagues ranging from Madden, NCAA, FIFA, Tiger Woods, The Show) You want to scroll down to the bottom under the baseball hub and find TBL. Go to the information center, and fill out an app. Follow the directions on it. When approved, you will be added to the waitlist.

Wait-listed players are not added by order. They are added by familiarity, schedule, skill, and sim-style play. If you are constantly in our ear about wanting to get in, are respectful, play well, and have a schedule which can allow you to keep pace with our may be the next guy in.

The League will finish, and we will likely move to a new league with a custom draft of 2-3 players per team. We plan on playing through September, but we will reevaluate the league when new games such as NCAA and Madden drop.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Hope to see you guys in a scrim, and hoping on the waitlist.