Thief

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Kasper, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Anyone pick this game up?

I love stealth games, but I haven't seen many favorable reviews/scores. That said, I'm curious what some of you think of it (I figure someone around here has to have picked it up).

2. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I had it reserved, but I cancelled it after reading the reviews. I have enough games in my backlog without adding a mediocre game. I'm not a big stealth game fan any way, so the reviews were going to have to be high to sway me.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I think I will pick it up when it is cheaper, I ended up going with Assassins Creed: Black Flag.

Gives me a big open world to wander around in with my new Xbox One rather than play FIFA or Madden alllll the time.

4. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Loved AC4, although honestly it's one of my favorite franchises so I'm a bit bias. So much to do. I often feel like I have ADHD playing it, because I start out doing one thing and end up doing 10 other things. I figure I'll wait for Thief to be one of the free games for Playstation Plus.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Thats how i am with GTA and Fallout (getting sidetracked easily)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm picking up AC4 today, I wanted Thief but like most of you the reviews changed my mind.

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I watched someone play this via PS Live this weekend for about 20-25 minutes. Don't think I'd be interested in it much. All you seem to do is steal pointless/cheap glasses, cups, etc. Hiding in the shadows waiting for charectars to move, just didn't seem like much fun to me. Nowhere near AC's level. I'd pass and probably wouldn't buy unless it got down to the $10-$15 range.