Well, if we go well, we should be done with this season in the next week or so. That would put the draft around November 21st. Here's the problem: That's the week before Thanksgiving. I know for a fact I will be out of town (more than likely) visiting family before I got into retail lockdown. If it comes between the league and family....no offense guys, but family is gonna come first. Is there a huge issue with possibly delaying the start of the offseason until after the Thanksgiving Day weekend? I think it will be very tough even then to get a majority of owners together on a Sunday on either the 21st or 28th. We may need to bring this up to the owners, as I know I will have to be a big help to make the draft a success, and I'd hate to leave you guys hanging high and dry while I'm doing the family thing. Just trying to think a bit ahead.