Thinking Ahead...

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Aug 28, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Thinking Ahead...

Alright fellas we're about to head into the conference championship games. I believe we have either 2 or 3 of those. Hopefully that can be taken care of over the weekend. Then we have bowl games. With that I see us being in the offseason by Tuesday hopefully. I would like us to knock out the offseason in one night if possible. I know we have labor day weekend coming up so if we can avoid the offseason falling during that time it would be great. So PLEASE, when we hit the conference championship games and bowl games get them done ASAP!!!!!

I think I'm going to have to set strict deadlines for those games. I will be advancing as soon as I get home from work this afternoon. You guys will basically have 48 hours to do your conference championship games after that I will be simming to the bowl games. Bowl weeks I'm basically going to have to pace it so we're done by Tuesday night.

I would like to do offseason on Wednesday night. Would everyone be available for that? Let me know what times you are free Wednesday night. We HAVE to do this in one night. We cannot afford to take a week to do offseason. I hate to be rushing you all but we run the risk of being set back a lot because of the holiday weekend.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Wednesday is though for me. Monday or Tuesday would be 100% better. But I can try to pull some strings if those don't work for everyone else.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

mon-tues -wed night is good for me

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Mon/Tue/Wed after 7:00 (MAYBE) or 8:00 (central) I should be fine to do it, maybe a little earlier on Monday, since its a walk through and scouting day for us in practice.

I'm sorry for it being that late guys, but its the life I live as a coach.

5. Blaza

Yeah I'm hoping that we can just all sacrifice this weekend and get our bowl games in ASAP. This should make Tuesday feasible, and possibly even Monday.

6. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I work a 24 hour shift on Monday and have a Fantasy Football draft Tuesday night at 730

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

As long as we dont take it into the Florida State Miami game... offseason this coming wednesday looks good, one class and thats from 11-12:15 central. (I need to add another class or 2 but hopefully they wont be night class)

8. Blaza

Can u go Tuesday night after like 9pm Eastern?

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

The 7th is no good for me either I will be drinking allllll day long and then laughing as Knighnoles cries cause his team gets a U type beat down!

10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    That is 2 mondays from now, we are def talking about this upcoming week.

11. KnightNoles

ahh yes, some trash talking

12. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

i think 930 or 10 will be realistic for me on tuesday

13. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

That same time would work best for me as well(Tuesday around 9:30 or 10)

14. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I too think that Tuesday will work much better for me than Wednesday. Around 930 -1030 central.

15. KnightNoles

I was just thinking, if everyone gets there games in tomorrow and you advance early Sat, then he can get National title game in Sat or Sun. We can get in offseason Sunday or Monday...

The FSU-Miami game isnt this Monday anyways its a week from Monday..