THIS CANNOT BE RIGHT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Nov 23, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

recchem2000 Cheez whygodwhy1111 dakota7

The QB who has thrown for the most yards this is Stephen Curtis, from Florida Atlantic University. Curtis's season numbers 212-385-3649 yards, 33 TDs, 14 Ints. In addition Curtis finished fourth nationally in TDs, ninth in completions, and tenth in attempts.

He beats outs the gunslingers from the Washington Schools, Connor "Doc" Halliday and Derrick Brown. In addition he beats out Cincinnati's QB Munchie Legaux all of whom finished in the Top 12 nationally in yardage. These other three quarterbacks finished in the Top 17 in touchdowns, and Top 25 in and attempts and completions.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yes sir, its right...ole' Curtis has been chucking the rock all over the place while the rest of you paid no attention. Had a huge game last night as we were down 31-7 at half and almost pulled out the win. I told I have been running only the plays out of pistol or shotgun with the Arkansas playbook every since the Stanford game with Cheez.

3. gowazzucougs

Well we are going to have to talk, because my whole playbook is pass plays out of the shotgun/pistol formations. With enough run plays to make someone think I could run.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Well, i've been running the Ok State playbook with UCLA in AM and have managed to score 16 points in 2 games :( Its still a work in progress but I've also had to play 2 of the tougher defenses out there in Georgia on the road and Max's Ohio State bunch. I couldnt run a lick against them last night. I did end up 17/21 passing though but still got blown out.

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

So, why was I tagged? :p

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Probably to tell you pass the damn ball more than 5 times a game!

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

why? :p

8. gowazzucougs

Your stats look like mine. If you win the game, your QB will throw for like 30-400 yards. If you lose your QB will generally have thrown for less than 250. I have come to the conclusion you have to have some help in the running game. I think the magic number to make the passing game more effective and giving you a better chance to win is like 80 yards on the ground.

9. gowazzucougs

I thought I deleted your tag. But, as recchem said you need to throw the damn ball more.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

You're exactly right, you have to be able to run it. At Tulane, I could just pass pass pass and it didn't matter, shitty CUSA teams couldn't stop it. But against the powerhouses in the Big Least, I have to mix it up and make them honor the run.