1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

This file is whack

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smlVICTORIES53, Sep 21, 2010.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

This file is whack

I signed 2 guys last week when i called them and I ended up not getting either of them. one is still on my board the other was a 4* FS that signed elsewhere...wtf

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Really? I have noticed in the email that it never shows any recruiting news. And I signed a player and lost 2 this week.

Anyone else having problems

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

The only problems I'm having is losing recruits to Arkansas, Maryland, South Carolina, and Auburn stole my 5 star DE from Mississippi.

4. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Yeah mine is normal.

I had to keep that RB away from you Pac12...especially since I gave up on one to Kansas State.

It's just gonna get worse. =\

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

yea the WR i put down last week in the recruiting discussion and then a 4* FS think #3 FS. i didn't say anything cause i wanted to be a dick to the other guys that may have wasted time on him...LOL...then this is what happens

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Smalls it seems like your the only one having problems. I can try booting you and reinvite u if u want

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i got no recruits in the email either but I am not losing guys i signed.

8. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

yea we can go ahead and try the boot and re-invite...man this sucks

9. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

i HATE nebraska. They're my biggest hassle. Snatched a 4-star soft commit from them this week though. 16 players come in town...2 sign. =\