this )#*(^$(^($ game !

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Danthraxxx, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

:mad:

Well , after attempt #3 I was able to get my game in, I dont know if it was the stock uni's that let me finish or some lucky bullshit. On top of spending 3hrs on this shit tonight, and my game capture footage refusing to upload to anything, my best player ( RB Thomas ) tore his should and is out for 5 weeks.

Other than that , all is well in Oregon.

If anyone takes offense to my restarts per my issues with server/game , feel free to ask I Peench to toss it and sim , I will not be offended. ( plus Thomas may not get hurt :p )

• Like Like x 2
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

My question is, what am i doing right that i haven't suffered a single freeze? I don't have the game downloaded. I also don't use a Custom PB.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

you are not me ? This game hates me , again if anyone feels shenanigans is the cause by all means toss the game and sim it, hell I will even go on auto against FSU

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I trust you, only because you're not in the ACC.

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I've been lucky enough, knock on wood, to avoid all of it too. It's frozen once on me ever, and I think it was during recruiting in an Offline Dynasty.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

two games without issue since I uninstalled the game & the season pass. I am almost certain Baron & I will have issue now lol

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Way to jinx it, jerk.