This Highlight Perfectly Sums Up NCAA 12

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Baron, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

A comedy of errors. That's what NCAA 12 has been. I mean seriously, how does one make a football game that allows a DE to cross the faces of 2 OL untouched and sell it for $60 with a straight face? And that's assuming that the game is even playable, between the transfer failed, ridiculous AI, psychic DBs, ubermensch LBs, and other farcical features of this year's game. I mean all of this was known before, and I've plodded along in my Online Dynasties, but this video was the straw that broke the camel's back. It just so perfectly summed up the laughably shitty state of NCAA that I can't even keep the bile of my contempt down anymore.

And yet I'll pony up the $60 yet again come July in the misbegotten hope that maybe, just maybe they'll finally get things down this time. Said the same thing about '12 too. Why? Because EA sports has a monopoly that makes Standard Oil look like a mom and pop shop.

I guess what I'm looking for here (other than to vent my extreme frustration at this sub-par product) is for the Game changers to tell me that things'll be different come July. Because honestly, I love it here on TSO, but justifying a further 60 bucks to EA after this season could be better sent on a vial of acid to pour in my eyes.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

First time I have seen it quite like that

They have been fixed. I haven't seen one in 4 months.

Just rent it then initially if is that big of a deal for you

I will have to disagree with that, it cost me $90 to fill up my SUV. That will last me a whole 4 days worth of work. (Thanks you bunch of Hipppies, burn in hell) :)

I will know much more about '13 this upcoming week, but I will not be able to unveil any details on the game until I'm given approval by EA. On the subject of '12, I will have to disagree that it is a sub-par product as my league and I have thoroughly enjoyed 18 seasons of Online Dynasty thus far with very few TF errors (all went away after patches). No doubt improvements can be made on this years version and I'm anticipating Coaching Carousel to be tuned after it's inception.

I'm quite excited for NCAA Football '13 and Madden as well.

That's awesome, but you know you don't have to play any games to be a member of TSO. :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

All very good points and maybe it was just my usual hissy fit after I have one of those games. I usually calm down afterwards, but that highlight was just too... explicit of the sort of thing I'm talking about.

It just seems that the O-line AI has been one of things that has always been there but is still below where it should be.