This is f'ing ridiculous now.....

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Well, we have a serious problem. I can't get into the file, as I now get a 'transfer failed' every time I try to go in. If I can't get in, I can't pass the rights to someone else, do the schedules, get us into season 3, etc.

I'm honestly on the verge of trading the POS product in tomorrow. I've been very supportive of EA through alot of these bugs, but this is the last straw. EA fucked each and every one of us out of $60 with the product that apparently wasn't beta tested AT ALL. Fuck those guys and their lack of foresight to properly test the mode that by their own admission the bulk of NCAA players utilize.

I'll try again tomorrow and if it doesn't work, maybe we should all just turn this into a Madden late night league.

Cheez
    gowazzucougs
    Jayrah
    recchem2000
    Roogy
    Danthraxxx
    Corey Volting
    bucsfan047
    JFace907
    whygodwhy1111
    Colemanchu

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

We could start over and you guys could laugh at me for ruining andrew luck for two more years :)

3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

fuck

4. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Dibs on Detroit!!

Dude seriously man, this sucks! I've been trying to be patient as well, but yeah ... Enough is enough.

5. Cheez

I'd have to do a lot of favors in order to scrounge up another $60 for a game in all seriousness. I'm not getting another paycheck until I get back from California - and im cutting it tight here with bills as it is.

If you were serious about making it a Madden league - I dont know if I'd be able to join up with you until mid October.

Furthermore, how do we know Madden wont have some major bug in it as well that we would get pissed about? EA Tiburon hasn't really done anything that would allow me to trust in them to put out a good product for a football franchise. EA Canada has, having FIFA and NHL which are both very fun. But Tiburon has really screwed the pooch big time.

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

OMG. That's all.

7. Cheez

That's all that needs to be said.

8. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

If we st
    If we start over, I may take over the reigns of someone else.

9. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

I'll help you out and buy you the game in the meantime if that's what we elect to do. You can pay me back whenever. I'm serious too.

10. Jayrah

Dru50

If it doesn't work tomorrow at least wait for the PATCH. Supposedly most of the problems are going to be added for mid-dynasty users. So *supposedly* we are going to be able to download the patch and it will fix the problems without having to restart the dynasty. SUPPOSEDLY!

I hope this is the case. And I hope it is out within the month. I will check up on this with you guys everyday until the patch comes out and HOPEFULLY we can resume without restarting. I will not be joining a Madden league with you guys though. Like Cheez, it will be difficult to get $ because I'll keep Ncaa for offline dynasty. And when I do get Madden I'll be offline exclusively.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jayrah

And on the cusp of my best potential recruiting class too. :(

12. Cheez

you weren't in the party, so you didnt hear dru when he talked about the patch. The patch never once addressed these issues in the information that did come out about it. So if a patch does come out within the next week, in all likelihood the Transfer Failed issue will not have been addressed in it and we would be waiting for Patch #3 to come out and fix that.

I dont see any way that it will be out by the end of the month anymore

13. Cheez

I appreciate the offer - let's figure out if we're gonna reach that point first and then take it from there.

14. Jayrah

At any rate, now that everybody else is set to advance, maybe Dru50 can get in....

15. Cheez

we can only hope.

Anyone notice how things are getting progressively worse as we go along? It's like we're on the path straight to hell and avoiding all the warning signs. Maybe this is as bad as it gets... or maybe it's going to get worse. Who knows... maybe after season three the dynasty will shuffle us all around:

JFace to Michigan
    Jayrah to Boise State
    Cheez to Northwestern
    Cougs to Washington
    Whygod to Washington State
    Recchem to USC
    Roogy to Colorado
    Cole to TCU
    Bucs to Florida State
    Dan, Dru, and Corey all to FCS Southeast (co-coaches)

that would be an interesting glitch....

16. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I've definitely noticed it getting worse. It's a testament to how how cool this OD is that I haven't just traded NCAA 12 towards Madden or NHL 12 - I don't have much patience with faulty products.

If it came down to a vote - start OD over or move on to Madden - I would vote Madden, but if I lost the vote I wouldn't leave AM, I'd knuckle up and start over. But it would suck. I'm really happy with my 2 recruiting classes, and would be hard pressed to duplicate them - and almost equally hard pressed to duplicate the success of my first two seasons. The thought of starting over just depresses me....

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

IMO there is a solid chance the global "transfer failed" error should be addressed with Patch #2 gentlemen.

Hang Tight.

19. Jayrah

That's kinda what I thought too. Its was a first week glitch. There's no way its not addressed....right?!?!

20. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

This is the only game I play, and I only play it of online dynasty. To be perfectly honest, if waiting for the patch is the only option, that's not really an option in my mind.

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This is a bunch of BS...EA owes us $60 each or a free copy of Madden as far as im concerned (and i dont even play madden). Im in the same boat as Cheez. Im broke as a joke and really can't fork over another $60 for Madden right now. Way to take the wind out of our sails EA. This patch needs to come out ASAP!

22. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I can not connect to EA servers in the game or sign in on the wire.

Things must be a foot at EA.

23. Iron Mickey

I know there well aware of it and I also personally sent in a video showing several examples of the error directly to the EA devlopers with my Game Changer connection.

I'm confident it will be resolved soon for what it's worth.

24. Iron Mickey

Hang tight my man. It's coming

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Just venting...and frustrated with the glitches. And im old and at work and my wife is in a pissy mood, so my outlet (NCAA) has been taken from me :)