This is some bullshit! lol

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LB Fitted, Aug 13, 2009.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

This is some bullshit! lol

so i jus beat ohio state 30-27 in ohio state! im happy as hell cus i won with a last second field goal and i lost to them with illinois in my other dynasty. so im happy as hell then all of a sudden after i exit the game its telling me transfer failed dynasty servers are down... so im not sure if i got the win or not now cus i dont know if the game was recorded and if i exit it says ill lose any saved info! i keep tryin to retry like every couple mins and pray to god it works and i dont have to go through this game again cus ima be sick if i do lol

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Disconnect from xbox live (hit the xbox button on the controller and log out from your profile) then reconnect and it'll work just fine.

Or you could just disconnect your 360 from the internet for a second so it has to reconnect.

It's just that the server has timed out and you have to reconnect to the server to get it to work.

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i think the overall ncaa dynasty jus went down for maintainence or somethin... cus i went ahead an jus went to exit then tried to go back in to see if my game posted and it still had dynasty servers down. if possible can u check if my game posted?

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

well i went this mornin an it didnt go through so i had to replay the game but i ended up winnin 28-3 so i guess thats even better for my defense lol