This is What I Deal With

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 2, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

If anyone wonders about the type of people I deal with as a criminal prosecutor, here is a link about my latest "crime of the century" case. In most jurisdictions, this is an Assault 2nd Degree, a felony, but only in the county I live in it is an Assault 4th, a misdemeanor. And yes, folks I dislike the County Prosecutors office, for some of their asinine charging decisions.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4397714...a/t/aberdeen-woman-bites-daughters-ear-fight/

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Holy ****! I'm going to keep this for the next time I feel I'm doing a bad job as a parent - at least I'm not that person....

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Are you sure your not from the Inland Empire gowazzucougs? I see that kind of shit everyday around my lovely area of California :)

4. gowazzucougs

I think this type of thing happens all the time, it is just that rarely do I get a case that gets Seattle/National attention

5. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

I see she's been watching too many replays of Tyson-Holyfield.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'll have to bring this up at work tomorrow, I intern with Kentucky's DPA

7. gowazzucougs

There is more to the story than what is written in the article. Basically mom attacked daughter, daughter fought back, daughter some how ended up on the floor and the mom went Mike Tyson on her with daughter biting her back.

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I do my best to stay within the friendly confines of King County. Gotta avoid the bitters.

Although, I did have quite an experience riding the bus today. I got on, sat down and started reading my Kindle. At the next stop someone sat next to me. I never looked up from my book. I was pretty cramped in my seat but ignored it and kept reading. It got really warm, I was wiping sweat from my brow dispite it having been quite cool when I boarded the bus, but I ignored all this.

My stop finally came and I turned to get up. To my shock and Awe, dispite there being open seats all around, I was pinned into my seat by a sleeping passenger next to me. I had somehow not noticed when a 250+ lbs muscled Tranny wearing a yellow sundress and white hightops sat down next to me. She was sound asleep and trapping me in my seat. I had a a true WTF moment and followed by the sheer terror of waking the the beast. It was a further a further shock when she stood in the aisle to let me pass, her being taller than me, having a square jaw and calfs bigger than my thighs.

Last time I ever take a window seat on the bus.

But don't worry guys... I got her number... "How you like dem adams-apples"

- I regret that joke

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

:D:D:D OMG I AM CRAMPING FROM LAUGHTER.