This Is What I'm Talkin 'Bout

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 27, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This Is What I'm Talkin 'Bout

This season is great and realistic IMO. Not every user is in the top ten. Teams have some losses on their resume (except ND but it will come hopefully). Every game is even bigger if you want a shot at your conference title and even the NC picture. We have to root for some users to knock off the CPU teams (like #1 Penn State, first time I think the CPU has held the top spot). We have to root for some of the small schools to beat a BCS buster team.

This is truly awesome. Now I'm off to see if I can stop Mallet and the RazorBacks.

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I kinda agree with ya...I deserved to lose came out passing to try and blow them out and Threw a pic early..plus my starting QB and RB are out for the year so I should have a tough year.. i been playing like crap lately too...damn cruise lol as long as im not losing because of robo Qb which is just really frustrating because you know there is nothing you can do...I am ok with losing close games ...ecspecially when its because i suck at passing sometimes :mad:

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Damn u really want me to lose huh lol

4. NDCOLTS1979

i do have to admit i love this league the best. I actually have a chance to lose to the cpu. It wont ever happen in any other league. But i will go undefeated this year and be in the N.C, so there Jerzy. next year u can knock me out of the N.C run lol

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not really, just want you to feel challenged out there, lol.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL. My freshman QB isn't ready yet, next year is a stretch

7. NDCOLTS1979

Lol well i finally do and its nice to have to comeback and also sweat wins out. It was getting old blowing everything away and starters only playing one half of fball

8. NDCOLTS1979

Ill be starting a sophmore next year who hasnt played yet

9. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

These sliders are great. Very challenging but realistic IMO. Since I can't play everyday like I used to my skills have dropped dramtically and these sliders really show if you don't bring your A game your going down!!! LOL

We have a great bunch of guys here and this fact really makes the dynasty worth playing even if you don't really have time to play it.

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

dukes offensive tackles just manhandled my defensive ends all game, thankfully their QB is horrendous