this is what Im thinkning

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Urine_Trouble_, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

this is what Im thinkning

Soviets fought the Afghans for the exact same length w the exact amount of troops as we have(100,000). I'm not saying they are as good as US but they didn't have to worry about collateral damage and liberals. Yet they could not defeat the Afghans. How are we gonna?

2. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

didn't mean to get too deep for ya'll?

Ill keep it simple
    Bama or UF? I think Gators shock the world

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

back to your original thread. I read an interview with Osama bin Laden's son who is estranged from his father and is facing all sorts of problems himself. But in this interview the son says his father feels like he already won. He wanted to drag the U.S. into a costly war that they could not win and remain politically correct at the same time. He knew from experience with the Soviets that he could bankrupt a large country.

4. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

Giving him (Laden) too much credit in my opinion. I hate to say it, but unless we adopt a " scorched earth " policy, were not going to. We couldn't defeat a disseminated enemy in vietnam, and unfortunately we, as a nation are a 1,000x more liberal now.

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Its not about being liberal or not. destroying the country and everyone in it would defeat the whole purpose of going to war in the first place. 2nd that would only create a country a destroyed country we would have to protect forever sorta like korea