This just in from Tallahassee...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Merih, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

This just in from Tallahassee...

[​IMG]

August 30th, 2014

TALLAHASSEE - Coach Merih announced at his weekly pregame conference that Darren Bostic is going to take what he called "the majority of repetitions" this weekend against Oregon.

"Darren has a bit more mobility, and for our young offensive line we think that's a plus. If the line proves that it can be an asset, then Jake (Langford) will get in there as well."

Bostic, a redshirt junior, has waited patiently in the wings of EJ Manuel and Willie Secord, and hopes to be the next in line of great Seminole quarterbacks.

The story of the season, if it goes according to the plans of coach Merih, however, is not going to be the quarterback.

"I feel that at this point in time we are best served feeding our 3-headed monster at tailback. Those three seniors have been waiting a LONG time for this, and now is there moment. The way I see it, if the QB is making news, it's going to be for the wrong reasons."

This new, conservative approach has rubbed some the wrong way. But so far, the results cannot be questioned. The win in last year's Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl qualmed alot of doubts about Coach Merih's ability to coach in the big time. He faces a few more steep challenges, however, with a strong Oregon team coming in and a full year of recruiting all to his own.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Interesting news Merih.

Can the running game carry this team a long ways with cpu sliders designed to slow them down, and monster defenses awaiting them in user games? We will see. At least you don't have to face Alabama or Tennessee. Fucking impenetrable on the ground.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I think the running game is fine. It won't be outlandish where mediocre guys like Nathan peak run wild on fools but only those special kids may breakout. He has some good backs and from the sounds of it, it goes down the alley in terms of his style of play on offense. I think it's a good fit.

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Yeah, another AP report is coming soon. Coach Merih gets the win, but is none to happy with his QB's accuracy. Running game was strong, going to try and find a solution at QB before my first user game.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

NUBIAN Peak.......he was a Jedi. Don't disrespect!