1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

This league?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

This league?

Who is still in it? When was the last advance? The last post was 2/19. Most likely going to have this forum removed to save space on the server.

2. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I am running it. Suge and I are the only ones still around. I usually only post advances and sometimes not even that. I sometimes just send advances to him over XBL. We have been advancing 3-5 times per week. If you need the space, I understand. We will still have the league up even if the forums are down.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Glad it is still going cnic! I will be having the forums removed since it is just the two of you, and there aren't any posts except for advance posts. Like you said, XBL is a pretty efficient way to run it. Hope you guys make it all the way to '11!