1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

This Makes No sense

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hova, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

This Makes No sense

-----------------

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Ya from wat i was told you either 1. Restart frm scratch 2. Play the 2 qtrs then combine the points frm the first game and whoevers up gets the win 3. U get ur lead with the same time remaining as u had.... But when ur startin qb gets injured when he wouldnt have in the first place when a player isnt going by those rules anyway i agree thats bullshit and the he gets the W on top of that? Thats not sim at all and unfair that the commish would let it happen like that

3. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Let HR deal with it, leave your comments to yourself

4. Hova

How can this be handled any other way then starting over and letting me add 18 at half now that i understand the rule. Either way i get shafted unless it is replayed fairly, and HR dont agree with me either so what am i suppose to do

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

No ones slandering anyone on the comments just stating facts of how i was told first hand to deal with it after this happened to me

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i can't see the replay what happened?

7. Hova

I edited it out, this is not the place to dicuss it. I will go to the leaders of the site

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    the game is being simmed. i have my reasons for my decision and i have explained them to both parties.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

im locking this down then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.