This One's For You Guys!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We actually have this vid in our league description. It was the inspiration for the league. I formed it the same day I first saw it.

How's things in my old neighborhood? You guys playing nice?

(For the rest of you - Basis was one of the first members of the OFFL, which was my 360 dynasty project from last year. It got pretty big, and is now represented by a single premiere league called "The Experience")

Basis and I once played an epic game when he was the coach of the Miami Hurricanes. I won at home on a last second kick, but I got torched through the air by the fastest WR I have ever seen. I think he broke a bunch of records that day. One of the best games I've ever played in.

Say hello to the guys for me,

AG

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I remember the game quite well! Things are good, I made a typical dumb post that spiraled out of control in NCAA 09 Basis fashion, and we're trying to work out some gameplay stuff up there. It's going pretty well though, things were pretty smooth and we shed some dead weight back last season after you (sadly) had to take a break (AMP, ha).

Seems like a fun thing you guys have going on -- enjoy it! I'll be lurking ;)