1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

This Play Epitomizes My Latest Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Aug 31, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Between the drops, over-throws, passes off the face mask, and efforts like this ...

... I'm now looking forward to the long weekend off.

I probably could have blown out CU if I just ran the ball 50 times, but I stubbornly stayed within my preferred offense.

Thank God I snuck out with the win!

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

I really hate it when you through them the fall and it hits them like they don't even know its coming. I mean really how many times does that happen in real life?

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You should recruit more guys that want to catch the ball. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah it drives me nuts. I have literally 4-5 passes a game that either do what you posted in that vid or literally hit the guy in the helmet. Its ridic. I get bad awareness, but it's like we put a bunch of neanderthals in jerseys.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

At least the QB is accurate if he can ear-hole a receiver 5 times a game. That's harder than throwing through a tire. :)

• Like Like x 1