This Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 30, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

This Season

Just won't end soon enough...I wish we could be done with this season like this weekend so I can wake up from this nightmare. HURRY UP AND PLAY YOUR GAMES! :rolleyes:

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I might slow mine down a bit. It's kind of like driving by a traffic wreck. Hope everyone is ok and you're glad it isn't you, but it sure is fun to check out... j/k, dude. I feel your pain.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey Troy I was 13 seconds from feeling your pain. Luckily I got that TD to beat UCF and move my record to 5-3. I was two failed 4th down conversions from being .500. I know its not 1-8 but you have had multiple injuries and a tough schedule. I just hope the Pirate faithful don't make you walk the plank at the end of this season!!!!

4. BDSDIGITAL

I might end up pulling the old "what's that over there" then running the other direction after this one.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

cheer up..

you had a tough schedule..

and lost to navy

6. b milley

b milley Walk On

I don't even know if I could finish a season after starting 1-8 like you have. Hopefully you have some good recruits coming in and have a better year next season.

7. BDSDIGITAL

It's gotta be better next year, it can't get worse. the injuries and schedule were a real bitch, but it is what it is I'm not sweating it. It definitely makes it less fun, I won't lie about that. Other teams I have going on grab my interest more, but that's natural.

I don't quit when I lose though.

Unfortunately alot of people lose a few times and quit. and I understand it ( I guess) along the lines of it's a game, and if it's not fun then why do it. I get that, however, if you have time to win you should have time to lose too. Losing is also apart of the fun sort of. Is a game fun if you win every time? Is a sim league a sim league if people don't have bad seasons once in a while? I just despise it when people that are happy and having fun and have time for something until things go a little wrong then all of a sudden don't want anything else to do with it. Both in games and in real life. It shows a lack of heart, but that's just me. I bite my tongue when I see it happen, but it ain't gonna be me doing it for sure. I'll be back next September (in game of course) ready to rock knots with a team that returns just about everyone since 95% of my guys are under classmen. I just started this thread as a get you F'ing games in thing...but since you mentioned it........;)

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

oh troy..

atleast you will be bringing home that 5 star qb..

btw..nati and I agreed to give you the benefit of the doubt and not take away your 5 star recruit for next season...since you were online, but he couldn't play.

fair?

9. BDSDIGITAL

Sounds fair to me. I had a chance to play the cpu actually and told York it wasn't fair to Nati since he had something riding on the outcome and I didn't really. So yeah, that would be cool. Thanks.