This Upcoming Off-Season Conf Allignment

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by macc24usc, Dec 30, 2012.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

This season I've only got two rivals I play, Clemson and Florida. Clemson, of my rival teams is rated an A+ overall so they're considered my "toughest rival" I love having to play them and want to chisle away at breaking some of their prestige down. Florida, controlled by a user is also an awesome OOC game I would be willing to take an extra user game per year, to fit on my schedule (as long as we could hopefully do as best as we can at Home and Home series').

However, this is only two that I'm guarenteed each season. In this up coming off season is there any way we could move (I propose Miami as opposed to Virginia...because they're much better and an instate rival) into my ACC sub-conference and or have a Rivalry Lock so I can get them each season?

I don't neccesarily need to play all but if it's at all possible I'd like to be able to play 3 a year. There's something about rivalry games even vs CPU that make it much more challenging and fun and also of course for recruiting purposes.

Lemme know if we can do this I would appreciate the heck out of it!

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah I'll toy around with the ACC in the offseason. As for the Florida-FSU game, that won't count at a home-and-home, and will always be on the schedule. But you wont get a new home and home until this cycle is over b/c the other 10 are locked up.

3. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

No probs! I'm sure I'll hate to go into the Swamp but it's inevitable and neccesary to go get where we need to be. Thanks bro if you could do a Rivalry Lock or a COnf Move of Miami/Virginia in that'd be sweet. I also feel as though Cy should have some say if we do a Conf Movement because he's also in my sub conf. Like I said Miami would be my choice coz they're much better and will be a tougher competition.

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Everyone is locked to another user, but I'll look into putting them in your division

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I'll play him as one of my non conference match-ups next season. Before we switch to different home and homes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Sounds good to me!