This was just too good to pass up.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jul 28, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

This was just too good to pass up.

Be forwarned UF, FSU, and Ohio State are the targets.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7xdUn1GPKQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7xdUn1GPKQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    I saw this the other day and almost pissed myself laughing.

THIS IS BULLSHIT! LOL

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I love Tim Tebow... but EA Sports is still ASS! :D

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's the downside to driving the competition out of the market. EA pays so much for the licensing that other companies can't pay for the access to create the games. 2kSports has been better from the start, but EA has more money. Last year's hoops was a perfect example. EA couldn't compete with 2K (go play 2k8 if you want a real basketball game with actual recruiting) so they drove them out of the market - and then they go and release that god-awful monstrosity last year. Why? Because they're the only game in town. You either buy theirs, or you play nothing. So we buy.

And we will again next year. All the "Screw EA" talk is garbage. None of these people are actaully going to stay home on release day next year. They're going to buy, and EA knows it.

EA won't address the issues of the community because they don't have to. It's good business not to. Business is not about making a good product. It's about making money. EA makes money, and they're never going to care about any customer concerns as long as that is the case.

Might as well shelve the complaints. No one is listening.

AG

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I need to say again how much I love this video!

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    It IS fantastic.