THIS WEEK IN THE OMFL 11.5.09 WEEK 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 5, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

THIS WEEK IN THE OMFL 11.5.09 WEEK 4

[​IMG]
    THIS WEEK IN THE OMFL - WEEK 4

O' Where O' Where has the DEFENSE GONE!?!?!? Gez OMFL, qb's arms are going to fall off, rb's legs are going to break at the knees, wr's hands may fall right off the bone if these offensive numbers dont stop. Up the settings some say, quit the cheese balling others say, but the real solution is for some teams to start playing DEFENSIVE FOOTBALL. Where are the defensive MVPS? Saints traded away theirs in Vilma and Ravens in Reed. What's next, P. Manning to the Brownies?!?

Luck for the OMFL they will be implimenting a new Trade Cap Rule next offseason, which will allow GM's to still make moves, but limit the amount of guys who are on the move.

Ok, Ok, I am off my no defense/trading soapbox; lets talk some football!

Let me be the first to say, I almost called the Steelers/Chargers UPSET SPECIAL! Come on steelers, you were up 16-3 at HALF, freaking hold on to that lead and you make me look smart, but as usual I am left with my pants around my ankles - EMBARRASSED. Chargers show that they belong in the 'elite' class of the AFC with a tough fought win. I've got to give it to them, they are a good looking team, I still think there are others better but we will see.

...and the wiff... My old buddy Savaunte flexed his muscles with a HUGE win over Texas this past week. It looks like my friend is finally getting his 'mojo' back from our PC days. Raiders will be a scary team if JMarc doesn't screw it up too bad. I personally don't think this team can win in the big games with JMarc, but weirder things have happened. Texans stumble, but still is my pick for one of the tops in the AFC, but still below the class of Colts and dare i say, RAIDERS? Who would have known.

Called it! Titans use a little trickery to get past the pesky Jags last week. After a OMFL Instant Classic Meltdown last week, the Jags really hung in there. Both of these teams will be fun to watch down the stretch. My only worry is that the Jags coach may have to be put on meds to make it through the season without having another meltdown.

Called it - That's right the Cowboys showed how much better the NFC is than the AFC. Ok, not really, but I do believe they have shown the Broncos for what they really are - average. The 'Boys' dominated from start to finish, jumping out to a 31-7 lead at half time. Now put that, AFC, in your pipe and smoke it!

What a game. Probably game of the year so far. Yes I called it, but in no way, shape or form did I expect it to be this close. I am scared to see if ANYONE, I mean ANYONE can stop these Vikings. Vikings actually win DESPITE Farve, who threw 4 ints. Peterson went off for 140+ and 3 tds. I think I called this one too. If the Vikings are going to go far, it will be despite Farve and by riding this new and improved defense and AP! Packers show me something and I look for this team to come back hard vs Farve and his Vikings in just a few weeks when they come to the FROZEN TUNDRA.

3-2, not too too bad. I should be 4-1 - THANKS STEELERS!

One for the Road - Lions and Bears left their defenses in the locker room. Where was this game played, in the Arena2? Come on, 109 points combined. Hey coaches, it's called defense - LEARN IT-EMBRACE IT-LOVE IT!

OMFL Power rankings aren't out yet, so let me give you mine.
    Thats how they should go. I've gotta rap this up with some picks and get out of here this week.

Nates Wk5 Picks:
    Raiders/Giants - Raiders in a close one
    Pats/Broncos - Pats roll big
    Vikings/Rams - Rams will make it close but Vikings win
    Falcons/49ers - Falcons win
    UPSET SPECIAL: Panthers/Redskins - Panthers lay it on the Skins

2. natedawg212000

bump - I was able to finish it.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I did a mock podcast for week 5. Trying to figure out how to upload it somewhere. Soon as I figure it out I'll post a link.

4. natedawg212000

there are a ton of free web hosting sites. just pick one and give the link.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

6. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Panthers lay it on the Skins? More like they will lay down for the Skins.