THIS WEEK IN THE OMFL - YEAR 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 30, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

WEEK 2 UPDATE COMING SOON! PROBABLY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!!

2. natedawg212000

[​IMG]

Year 5 is already here and already I've had to write this article twice! Thanks safari! What a great offseason we just got done with. By far this was the most well prepared, hard worked, well thought out, smoothest offseason we have ever had in the history of the 10+ years of the OMFL, PC and PS3. Thanks to all the board and guys who worked really hard to make this thing go off great. It was a great year last year and this year is looking to be one of the most competitive ever.

Lets take a look at my surprises from OMFL Season 4, the OMFL Offseason 5, and Week 1 of Season 5.

My surprises through Week 1.

OMFL SEASON 4 JAGS|The Season 4 Jags are the one of the few teams in OMFL history, and the first in the OMFL PS3 league that have not only gone undefeated but also won the OMFLBowl. It went by pretty quietly, which is an amazing feat on it's own, but let this reporter tell you - that is a pretty amazing deal that the Jags have going. One of the, if not the, best team the OMFL has ever seen.

OMFL OFFSEASON JETS|I was bored the other day and was just going through rosters and stumbled upon the Jets. WoW. How has this cat put together a team like this? This is a power house of a team who will make some noise if they get in the playoffs and get their coach to pick up some W's. They could be the team that knocks off the Jags.

OMFL VIKINGS QB TIM TEBOW|FINALLY the old man retired and stayed home. This forced the Vikings to go calling for a QB and the Broncos came a answering. QB Tim Tebow now puts on the goldish yellow and purple. Not sure if this is their answer to their QB issues, but we will soon find out as this season unfolds. A big question mark for sure.

OMFL WEEK 1 SEASON 5 TITANS|The 1-0 Titans. WoW. That felt kinda weird to type. The titans have put together an opening win this season and in a big time way with 52 points! If the titans can keep this up, watch out AFC. Over the past 2 seasons the titans have started out a combined 0-10, but some way some how have it all in place for this year. If their coach can keep his interest into the season, the Titans can be a forced to be watched out for.

No predictions for week 1, sorry it was super busy with work, family and holidays. So with that said lets just take a look at our week 1 games.

Week 1 games:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    GOTW - WK 16
    Bears 42 vs Panthers 41
    A great game between 2 playoff teams last year came right down to the wire. Chrisdstan is back and the dudes a balla, while Claven is still learning what it takes to stay at the top of this mountain. Hard faught, great game. We are going to see some serious scoring from these two teams this year.
    UPSET SPECIAL - WK 16
    Cowboys 31 vs Eagles 14
    The worse thing that could have happened for the Eagles was what happened to the Eagles this offseason. The seahawks picked up a stud QB, The Cowboys hired Coach Bruce, and the Redskins hired Coach Gaddy. The NFC just got WAY more tough and the Eagles won't have the cake walk that they've enjoyed the past few season. Cowboys flex their muscles and show they will be a contender all year long. Eagles are left looking for their offense.

Jets 35 vs Bills 21
    Jets show up and show off on Steven and his Bills. Jets are going to be one tough team to beat this year. That's a good offense.

Raiders 31 vs Chiefs 37
    Raiders battle in a great game, but the Chiefs are just too strong. I know what Dunlap and his Jags done is pretty awesome, but what Blue does week in and week out with these Chiefs is nothing short of amazing.

Texans 0 vs Jags 37
    Jags keep rolling and maybe the strongest team ever in the OMFL. This cat has been working the phones like a used car sales man and has really built a great team.

Vikings 21 vs Packers 33
    Packers make an early statement against the Vikings and Coach Jeremy. I'll chalk this one up to Jeremy learning his team and being busy because normally he shows better than this. Then again he's using TT has his QB. This might be a year long struggle.

Seahawks 24 vs Rams 35
    Seahawks add a great rookie QB to their roster but the Rams really are excited about their team and their explosive offense. This Rams team will be a fun, young team to watch in the future of the OMFL.

Pats 30 vs Bengals 26
    Pats get a new owner but that new owner keeps the winning ways going by making an early push for the AFC by beating the strong bengals team. Bengals fans please dont hit the panic button just yet, your team will be just fine. Just be thankful that Gaddy has left for the NFC.

Saints 22 vs Giants 20
    Saints use a quick strike offense and a bend but dont break defense to squeak one out vs the Giants. This Gmen team has some talent, watch out for Jacobs who's going beast mode this season.

Falcons 41 vs Skins 27
    Falcons show up and show off on Gaddy and his new team. Falcons have had one of the top 5 offseason's this past offseason, while Gaddy and his Skins are still learning what they have and what they are missing. Give them a few more offseason's Skins fans.

Cards 52 vs Steelers 31
    West is back and in a big way. 52 points for a steelers defense? Not good. Both teams need to learn some D, but if West can keep scoring like this they are going to be pretty good.

49ers 17 vs Ravens 6
    Defense was the name of this game, well that and tardy, but that's another convo. Ravens were only able to squeak out 6 points as the 9ers who have had one of the top 3 D's in the OMFL for the past 4 seasons, look to have another great one. GL offense.

Colts 31 vs Bucs 14
    Colts get back their boy in their new owner, and Bucs get shown the losers bracket in his first game back since the PC days. Welcome back bro, don't worry it's only up hill from here.

Broncos 30 vs Lions 27
    Broncos and Lions fight to the end in this game. Lions are down on their luck and if some way some how he can pick himself up he will be a team to watch out for and a team on the rise. If he continues to give up before kickoff, this could be a long season. Broncos and bada are rolling, good team and a good owner.

So I'll start picking games this week and let's see how well I can do. Last year was a very good record so I have my work cut out for me.

Let's take a look at some stats from week 1.

Season Stat Leaders through Week 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Young and Lienart in the top 5 of passing in the OMFL? What is this, 2006? Sorry thats pretty weird looking to me. GL keep those stats up with those two cats.

A few rbs had some good games, nothing amazing but pretty good weeks. MJD shows he was the MVP for a reason with a solid first game as the Jags shut down the Texans.

Tanner Talbert people! This kid is the man in the OMFL. Let's hope someone can slow this kid down or the Falcons will be flying high to a NFC South title.

Charles Woodson goes off with 3 picks in week 1. Heisman flashback? Maybe.

Sacks are wild down in the ATL last week and tackles were the name of the game for a ton of really good players.

Now let's get to week 2 and some predictions.

3. natedawg212000

Week 2 games:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GOTW - WK 16
    Titans (1-0) vs Saints (1-0)
    Early season match up for two teams who are looking to rebound after a down season. Let's not forget who's all on this Titans team, they showed what they can do when it's clicking - 52 points in week 1. Saints are an easy team to forget about, but they were the surprise team 2 seasons ago when they made it to the NFCC and even started out 5-0 and was ranked as the OMFL's top team for many weeks before the injuries plagued their year. Both teams need to keep it rolling. Saints normally start off hot and fade, while the Titans start off slow and rise. Give me the Saints at home, mainly because picking against my own team is bad juju. Saints win 32-29.
    [​IMG]

UPSET SPECIAL - WK 16
    Chargers (0-1) vs Packers (1-0)
    Both teams come into week 2 with high expectations. Chargers always seem to be in the hunt, but rarely seem to get over the hump of making this team special. Packers had a great game last week but both teams rank near the bottom (albeit after one game) in offense and yet on defense the Chargers are towards the top while the Pack are near the middle. I am taking the Chargers because of turnovers. Packers had 4 ints last week while the Chargers forced turnovers. Chargers win 24-18.
    Now the rest of my 'predictions'...
    Ravens (0-1) vs Bengals (0-1)
    Ravens travel to meet up with the bengals, both teams coming off crushing losses in week 1. Just as you would expect Bengals are all offense and the Ravens are all defense. The more things change the more they stay the same. I'll take that as my theme for this game. Bengals win 21-10.
    Eagles (0-1) vs Bears (1-0)
    Philly just had some tough breaks last week. In all honesty they could have one, if you just look at the stats. Bears fought off a tough Panthers team for a victory. Now they have to deal with this tough eagles team. Bears are middle to low in both O and D stats, while the Eagles are middle to high in both O and D stats. I'm changing my prediction as I type. Give me Eagles on what will be a road them for this week - 34-30.
    Jets (1-0) vs Dolphins (1-0)
    Too bad this game isn't just played on the D side of the ball because it could be a doozy. Both teams field a top 5 defense, problem for the phins is they have a bottom 10 Offense. Jets are just too tough on both sides of the ball and are a much more complete team. Jets win on the road 36-24.
    Seahawks (0-1) vs Bucs (0-1)
    Both of these teams are trying to raise up from the bottom. Bates is a great owner with a horrible team, but he's building them. Shiftee is a past OMFL champ, in many of the old OMFL pc leagues. Shiftee has a lot to learn though with the PS3 league as there is a learning curve. Give me hawks on the road as their rookie QB shines - 30-20.
    Vikings (0-1) vs Falcons (1-0)
    NFC's best Offense goes home to take on the Vikings and 2 time OMFL champ Jeremy. Jeremy has a QB issue. Maybe he can win with TT but that has to be proven. Falcons have some super stars at DE and a super star QB with a stud rookie WR. Even with that said I think that if Jeremy were healthy he would win, but he's not and he may not be for this game. Falcons win big to stay on top of the NFCS - 36-18.
    Broncos (1-0) vs Chiefs (1-0)
    Broncos are for real people, and you better take notice. I know that he's going to play blue and his Chiefs but this Bada and his team are good, real good. My head says take Broncos but my heart tells me to not pick against Blue. I am going with the heart on gut feeling, even though the stats are telling me otherwise. This will be a GREAT game either way. Cheifs 28-27.
    Browns (0-1) vs Steelers (0-1)
    This is a tough call for me to make. Browns bring in the WORSE OMFL defense while the Steelers are middle of the pack on both. My first thought was Browns but now that I give it more thought and some stats, I think I am going Steelers. I've changed a few picks this week so I guess my theme of visitors winning is changing also. Steelers win 28-24.
    Lions (0-1) vs Cards (1-0)
    Last year the Lions caught some bad breaks and this year, week 1, I think he just caught a bad draw. His spirits are down and so is his football team. I think this Lions and Cards teams could be two up and rising teams, but Cards have the attitude of a winner and Win doesn't. If Win can pull himself out of the dirt this team can compete, but right now he's not and his team won't. Cards win 40-28.
    Colts (1-0) vs Texans (0-1)
    Neither team played very well last week, but the Colts got a W any ways and the Texans forgot that it was week 1. Not sure what's up with this Texans team, but I do know that they haven't cracked the scoreboard and have the OMFL's worse offense after 1 week. Colts will find a way to win with Manning this week. Colts win 26-3.
    Rams (1-0) vs 49ers (1-0)
    I know I know I know, the Rams put up some nice points last week, but this team still ranks in the bottom half of D and O, while the 49ers are stepping on the field with the OMFLs #2 D and NFCs #1 D. This is going to be tough for a young and cocky Rams team. Give me 49ers in a defensive battle - 17-10.
    Jags (1-0) vs Panthers (0-1)
    Jags have one of the top O and D while the Panthers can put up points on almost anyone. This is just going to be too tough for Claven but he shouldn't hang his head too low. He's still in it, even at 0-2. Jags win 32-30.
    Redskins (0-1) vs Giants (0-1)
    Giants couldn't get any passing game going last week, but Jacobs was a beast. Problem is Washington has one of the worse O and D in the league. I'm still going to take them, simply on a gut feeling. I think that Gaddy finds a way to win even with lesser talent. Redskins 17-14.
    Cowboys (1-0) vs Bills (0-1)
    Bruce has a great team down in Cowboyland. Steven is back with his Bills and learning how to win - again. Neither played very good D, but that's what steven is known for and I am sure he will get it figured out. Look for the Cowboys, even with their roster shakeups, to get the W here vs the Bills - 24-21.

Raiders (0-1) vs Pats (1-0)
    I am picking an upset here. Oakland and Sav are building something nice over there, and just had a tough draw for week 1. Look for the Pats to get snapped back to the reality that they didn't play well, even with a W, in week 1. Raiders win - 28-19.

There's your This Week In The OMFL look at week 2 and how we feel things will shake out.

There has been some major ownership turnover for the past season in the OMFL, but we have some great great great guys who have joined our team. I am sure we will continue to shake things up and find the best combo to make things flow around here, but my #1 goal is to keep some players and teams where they are so we can have some rivalries and good races for this season.

GL and injury free week 2, see you guys next week.

• Like Like x 2
  4. natedawg212000

UPDATED FOR WEEK 2! ENJOY

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Good stuff nate

6. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Wow, tremendous write-up - thanks Nate! Broncos out to prove you wrong though :)

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

good stuff nate but why no comment on dolphins/chargers week 1 game?

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Ditto

9. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

game i want to forget

10. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

pick the pack to get upset! come on now i didnt put up the offense because i didnt want a blow out lol

11. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

You called me a great owner...I could cry. Thanks

12. natedawg212000

I am sorry guys. I don't know how I skipped that. Really sorry.

13. natedawg212000

I said my head said take you, LOL

14. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Great work as always Nate.

15. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thanks for the props Nate, that really means a lot. . .especially coming from you who's been involved in the OMFL for so long.

Also, even though I'm a XXXX fan, I'll stay on as the Jaguars I think for my OMFL career. Everybody knows me as the Jags and I've kind of build a persona here. I also love the rivalry with Ox I've had going. Too good to give up.

16. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

lol Koo Koo... Great Job Nate !! =] Got me pumped !

17. natedawg212000

I'm very sorry guys. Life has just been busy, but it's beginning to slow way down. This week in the OMFL will be out some time tomorrow afternoon.

18. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sweet, I have been missing this and the power rankings.

19. natedawg212000

20. natedawg212000

[​IMG]
    Week 17 is here and Season 5 is almost in the books. Some teams are gearing up for the playoffs and others are dusting off their bags and going home to prep for a short offseason in prep for Season 6. My apologies for being MIA with these articles and for the articles being more stripped down and not so 'pretty'. I am trying to find a way to do these, not take as much time, and stay more consistent. The XFL site is pretty - go there for pretty. :)

Lets take a look at my surprises so far this season:

My surprises through Week 16.

12-3 Miami Dolphins|Stang has finally got it together with his home team down in MIA! Here's a weird stat for you, the Dolphins are in the bottom half of total yards, passing yards, rushing yards, yet #8 in the league in scoring. Here's why, defense. 4th in total points allowed, 2nd in total yards, 10th in passing, 4th in rushing. Put that all together and you've gotta 12-3 team who will finally take the AFCE away from the Pats. Congrats to Stang, but I am shocked.

6-9 Philly Eagles|Oh how the mighty have fallen. It was funny to talk to Vish the other day and hear him blame it on the very qb who won many of the awards last year and had just an amazing year - Kolb. Kolb is on his way out, and the Eagles are trying to get up from a horrible season. The past OMFL Champ played like a chump all year long. No worries, he'll be the Al Davis of the OMFL this offseason and get his team right for Season 6.

OMFL NFCN|What a battle for a really bad division this year. Totally, totally, shocked that the Bears, Vikings, and Lions all fiddle farted around with sub .500 records. These 3 teams are much better than that, and even though things looked down for the Packers, they took it and they earned it. Chrisdstan is a past OMFL PC Champ and we all know that Jeremy was our first two years champ, and Win is an improving football team. Rumors are floating that Win is considering allowing Dbl00 to have his favorite team, but this writers personal opinion is I hope Win stays. He has built a team he likes, fits his style, and with a few breaks and a little tweaking, this team will win.

11-4 Arizona Cards|Bottom line is West is a balla, always has been and always will be. He likes to push the envelope which means he will either win big or lose big, and this year he's winning a lot. He's got his game back from the PC days and let me tell you from personal experience, this is not a good thing. Congrats to the mighty 11-4 Cards, there probably hasn't been a more feared team that has entered the playoffs as a WC, than you.

Sorry for no past predictions, but lets take a quick look back at week 16 and what was.

[URL='http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=scores/index&lid=31&week=16&season=2011'][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Week 16 Scores - Click Here[/COLOR][/URL]
    GOTW - WK 16
    Dolphins 16 vs Pats 13
    These two teams battled it out for the division and the Dolphins used that great D to take it away from the mighty Pats. Pats do not have time to hang their head, playoffs will be here shortly.
    UPSET SPECIAL - WK 16
    Panthers 33 vs Lions 21
    Where has this been all year for the Panthers. Talk about a great race that the NFCS could have been if the Panthers would have had this all year and been in the mix with the Saints and Bucs. Too little too late though. Lions lose a must have game this week and let's hope he makes a few minor adjustments, no major overhauls and comes out of the gates firing next season. This is a fun team to watch.

21. natedawg212000

Rest Of The Week 16 Games
    Steelers 10 vs Chargers 35
    All offense for Chargers and no defense for Steelers. Ryan Matthews has a huge day for the Chargers as they win big.

Vikings 7 vs Chiefs 44
    Tim Tebow experiment should be over, pour guy can't get it done and he's killed the Vikings season. Chiefs start out hot with 28 points in the 1st and they never look back. Ex-Vike Berrian has a huge day on only 2 catches to show his old team what they are missing.

Browns 28 vs Bengals 35
    Browns roar back in the 4th with 21 points, but it was just too little too late, as the mighty bengals are riding high going into the playoffs. No one in the AFC wants to face them. This game was the game of the QB, as McCoy has 345 yards passing and Palmer 388 yards passing.

Jags 24 vs Texans 21
    Jags continue their winning ways. I must say though, they wear that 1 L like a Champ that they are. Looks good on them though. Texans get 14 in the 4th and hold the Jags to only 3 in the whole 2nd half, problem is that 3 was just enough. Schaub had a great game with 329 yards passing but the Texans still fall short and thats why the Jags are champs.

Eagles 20 vs Skins 27
    Skins get a huge win to keep the NFCE in their favor. Cassel had a great game with 266 yards passing and ROTY candidate and even OMFL MVP candidate Scott had 171 yards receiving. What a monster. Story of this game was the pathetic Eagles O. A O which used to never scored under 35 points could only manage 128 yards passing from Kolb and only 20 points. Things are not well over in Philly.

Jets 27 vs Giants 7
    Jets came out and handled up on the Giants this past week. McKnight had a huge game with 119 yards rushing and the Jets D only allowed those small 7 points to the Giants. Jets D will need to carry them in the playoffs, well that is unless McKnight can keep up these great stat lines.

Colts 31 vs Ravens 30
    No recap for this game - tisk tisk - but it looked like one hellva game. Rice had over 150 yards rushing and Rookie sensation TE Cosh had over 100 yards receiving. Problem is they only put up 6 in the fourth, while the Colts put up 7, which equals a W for the Colts and a L for the Ravens.

49ers 34 vs Seahawks 31
    Where did the mighty 9ers D go this week? It wasn't even Austin who had the big game. I think what it was, was the Seahawks D causing Turnovers. If I remember correctly, 5 to be exact. Smith finished with 277 yards passing, while the run game was non-existent. They did manage to put up 11 unanswered points in the fourth quarter though.

Bucs 31 vs Falcons 17
    Bucs keep their playoff hopes alive with a huge win over the fallen falcons. Freeman had 284 yards through the air, 127 of which went to WR Jones. Bucs needed a good offensive showing because Matt Ryan and the falcons showed up to play, as he and White played pitch and catch all day long. Ryan finished with 370 yards and White caught 203 of them. Still wasn't enough to stop the Falcons bleeding though.

Rams 7 vs Saints 44
    This game was all Saints from the go. Saints jump out to a quick 14 point lead, rams battle back to draw within 7, and then the Saints never looked back. Saints scored on every possession, until late in the 2nd quarter. Second half was all 2nd and 3rd stringers as the Saints coasted to a big win. Brees finished with 270 yards on the day, and TE Graham who is still battling back from injuries finished with 84 which included a big td which nailed the coffin shut for the Rams.

Cards 31 vs Cowboys 6
    Nothing blows you away with these stats, other than the score. All cowboys 1st half, and then West turned up the cheese and blew him away in the 2nd. Just kidding about the cheese - or am I? J/P West, but not really. :)

Bills 10 vs Broncos 24
    You has been a beast this year, but 7 yards rushing from your super star HB means you will loss. I have no clue whats happened with Steven. I hope he hangs in there and doesn't leave us, because he's never on chat or forums and his game has canned this year. Normally that adds up to a bad drink.
    Packers 31 vs Bears 20
    Boutte has been a Butt to other teams. Dudes just sick and the Wildcat with that guy is just nasty. Pack win the NFCN and the Bears have a horrible season. Congrats to the Pack.

Raiders 14 vs Titans 44
    McFadden and Johnson both had huge games, but the titans 24 points in the 2nd quarter killed the Raiders season. Only one more to suffer through.

Some great games this past week and some nice races in the NFC Wildcard.

22. natedawg212000

Let's take a quick look at the OMFL power rankings.
    3 of the top 5 and 7 of the top 10 are all AFC. I know that on paper the AFC looks like the stronger conference, but I'd have to disagree. I think the NFC has just beat up on one another and it makes them seem less. The AFC better bring it. Either way there are some very good teams out there and the Playoffs should be great. No big changes this week but we'll see how these few last WC spots finish out.
    I am still shocked to see VY at the top of the QB rating. OX must be passing the ball like 7 times a game or something to keep it that high. Palmer has a chance to break the OMFL passing record, and there's a very good shot that he will write his way into the record books this week. Peterson is beasting it up running the rock and a couple of rookies making a huge splash catching the ball. All in all the stats as a whole look very even and realistic in the OMFL this year. Nothing major pops out, and thats what we want.
    Now Let's take a look at week 17 games:
    [FONT=inherit][SIZE=24px][URL='http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=scores/index&lid=31&week=17&season=2011'][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Click for Week 17 games[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT]
    GOTW - WK 17
    [​IMG]
    Seahawks vs Cards
    Seahawks, who are fighting for a playoff spot, have to go and face off against the one team that no one in the NFC wants to face in the playoffs. Well them and the 49ers. Both teams are actually pretty evenly matched, and this is going to be one slobber knocker of a game. Look for the Cards to pull it out though since they are at home. Cards 32-27.

UPSET SPECIAL - WK 17
    [​IMG]

Bucs vs Vikings
    Bucs started out hot and have since cooled off and then gotten hot again. Vikings are still struggling with no QB but a stud of a rb in AP. Look for the Vikings to pull this one out because they are at home and this is their OMFLBowl. Vikings 16-13.

23. natedawg212000

Rest Of The Week 17 Games

Texans VS Saints
    Since I have some inside info, I know that the Saints will be sitting all starters and putting it on cruise control for the game. Texans still have an outside chance to possibly sneak in with a W and some help, so they are going to be going all out. Saints are wrapping up at home but their main goal is to get out without injury. No pick for this game, simply cause I am not picking against myself.

Colts VS Titans
    Titans are still in it for a playoff berth and the Colts are just looking for the offseason to start. Look for this to be the Johnson show with the titans being at home. Not much to hang your hat on if your the Colts. Titans 28-10.

Redskins VS Pats
    Pats welcome home their old coach, Coach Gaddy. They seen some great times together but now the paper champs ex-coach is trying to get his new team just to get in the playoffs. Skins have a good roll going with their games recently and the Pats are getting ready for the playoffs. Give me the skins since Gaddy needs the win and the Pats don't. Skins 26-24.
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10px][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Dolphins VS [U]Jets[/U]
    This should be a great game. Jets are back doing well and the Dolphins are one of the best teams in the AFC and the OMFL. Jets need to win to secure their spot, Dolphins need to stay healthy. Should be a fun game to watch, both teams very good at defense. Give me the Jets 18-15
    [FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10px][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=13px][B][I][B][I][U]Bengals [/U][/I][/B]VS Steelers
    [/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px]Bengals are really rolling, and have a possible shot at the OMFL passing record. Steelers and quiet old Jethro are just trucking along with another up and down season. I'll take Bengals all day, even on the road. Bengals 32-14.[/SIZE]
    [COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10px][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I][B][I][U]49ers [/U][/I][/B]VS Rams
    [/I][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]Dbl00 and his Rams are still trying to figure it out since he's come back to the OMFL. 49ers are probably the strongest team in the OMFL. The scary part about that is they are overshadowing the mighty Jags. That would be a great OMFLBowl. Ok, back to the subject, give me the 9ers on the road. Back ups in by half, if not all game. 21-10.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10px][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I][U]Lions[/U][/I][/B] VS Packers
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]Packers have won the NFCN and the Lions have battled to the very end. This game will be no different. Lions are going to bring it, to finish their season on a high note, while the Pack are gearing up for the playoffs. It's been great come back for the Packers. I am going to take the Lions to win this one though. Lions 23-20.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10px][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I][B][I][U]Jags[/U][/I][/B] VS Ravens
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]Ravens weren't able to get over the hump this year and hump is just what they may get when the Jags come to town. I still think that the Jags wear that 1 L very good. Looks great on you Dunlap. ;) Ravens still have a great defense and the Jags are just simply the best all around team. Jags 31-15.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I][B][I][U]Panthers[/U][/I][/B] VS Falcons
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px]Panthers have gotten super HOT lately and the Falcons have gotten super COLD lately. It's been the tail of two halves for both of these teams. Look for the NFCS to be super good next season. Panthers are going to roll with the run and the Falcons are going to try and pass their way to victory. Panthers win 28-20.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=10px][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I]Browns VS [B][I][U]Broncos[/U][/I][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px]Browns have struggled, to say the least. The #1 pick is all wrapped up and their attention has turned to next year. Broncos are just trying to build on next season. Broncos are at home and will take this one easy. Broncos 24-3.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

24. natedawg212000

Eagles VS Bills
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]What in the world has happened to these two teams. Both were strong contenders and top ranked teams in the OMFL last season, yet this year both are not doing well and are at the bottom of their divisions. I'll take the Eagles just because, well they are the worse of two evils. Anyone seen Steven around here? Eagles win 27-10.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I]Bears VS [B][I][U]Raiders[/U][/I][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px]Bears have struggled all year long. The Raiders have had a pretty down season themselves. Both are old time PC'ers and know each other very well. Raiders are at home, so I'll take them. Raiders 19-10.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(136, 136, 136)][FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px][SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I]Giants VS [B][I][U]Cowboys[/U][/I][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]Bruce has struggled with getting the hang of the new game, while Dave has not had a good follow up from last season. Cowboys just have a better team. Taking the home team again. Cowboys 24-13.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px][B][I] Chargers VS [B][I][U]Chiefs[/U][/I][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]Chiefs and bigblue are red hot. So is sammy and his Chargers though. Chiefs are rolling into the playoffs and the Chargers are going home. This will be the Charger OMFLBowl, so we'll see how it goes for them. Chiefs 38-34.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px][SIZE=13px]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    So there's our look at the week 17 games for the OMFL. There are some good battles as the last WC spots for both divisions will wrap up. It's been a fun ride and I can't see what the offseason holds for us. Keep up the great work guys and GL in the playoffs.
    See you guys next week for the This Week in the OMFL - playoff addition.

25. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

u never pick me to win!! must be the Green in me :)