This Week's Coaches Corner.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Dec 12, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

This Week's Coaches Corner.

Here is this weeks Coach/Team up for Press Conference.

PURDUE BOILERMAKERS AND T2Express

[​IMG]

All Coaches are encouraged to ask questions!!

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

How does it feel to build your team from the ground up, go undefeated and finally make it to the promised land, the National Championship?

3. T2

its a huge accomplishment. we started the season against 3 very talented coaches. we are one play from an 11-1 season. When i walked into the conference room in august, i thought we could get a winning season. i have been preaching to my players that we have to play 4 quarters of football and we have to dominate the 4th quarter. we have out scored out opponents 224 - 63. But just getting to the game isn't enough.... we are here, we have to win!

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Coach T2,

Your team has put up some incredible numbers and it seems that you have made Purdue a powerhouse in the Big 10. There are rumors of you leaving to greener pastures. If a Notre Dame, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma, or Texas came knocking at your door would you accept position? If no, what do you expect from your team next year?

5. T2

Right now my only focus is getting this team ready to win a national title. i have no comment to any talk concerning my future in West Layfatte.