Thought for 2012?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greeeeeeeeg2003, Mar 8, 2011.

1. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

What are your thoughts on every team having a "wild card" player that they need to use before the trade deadline? What i mean by this is our franchise originally killed Vick, Peyton Hillis and Danny Woodhead to name a few.

My thought was we are all allowed one player and one player only that you can have the Commish change his settings for you to make him better. Just a thought. Realize it will probably get shot down but might be something fun and different.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Only one small problem with that: can't alter ratings of any player. Would be wonderful if we could, to a certain extent. But not possible in online franchise.

It may be possible in Madden 12......I've seen longer shots.

3. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

ahhh i gotcha. I assumed you would be able to.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. It is a good idea though. At least I think so. However, so would online sliders for Madden, amongst other things....

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

6. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

They definitely need to beef up the online franchise portion for next Madden. The only thing they fixed from last year's online franchise was the playoff tiebreakers. That was definitely needed, but there's a lot more stuff EA can do to make the Online Franchise better...especially considering that's where the bulk of Madden Online play takes place these days.