Thoughts for future of the league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 7, 2009.

?

Open up league or keep as is

1. Yes, allow members to add a 4th and even 5th fighter if they want and plan to remain active

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Leave it as is

100.0%
  1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Thoughts for future of the league

Ok guys, need some opinions here.

Guys are dropping quickly. And NCAA comes out next week so I expect even more to quit in the coming days. I have a thought, but felt it should be put to a vote.

If another 2-3-4-5 guys drop, truthfully, the league is going to be so thinned out that we're going to have the same matchups week in and week out.

My thinking is that I open things up a little to the guys who are still interested in this and plan to be continue to be in the league after NCAA comes out. The way I would do it is this:

Allow people to pickup a 4th (and even 5th) fighter, in a different weight class than their current guys. That way each weight class will have a decent talent pool to match make from. Guys won't always be fighting the same people. And we can keep this fun and not mundane.

Please vote and if you want, post your opinion in words. We would go off the waiver wire in allowing people to add fighters.

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Im with it. I want the league to live on past the NCAA rush. It really is ok if dudes filter in and out. I mean hell there is a guy I work with that just coming around to the idea of the league, and he's damn good. Im still willing to stay and recruit dudes even if it gets pretty thin.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I voted 'A' but I really don't care...

I personally have one fighter...that's all I want to handle at the moment..

but since I committed to this league..im going to stick it out no matter what

4. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

With people dropping out or becoming noncommittal about getting fight's in, I say let the ones who get fight's in and are planning to stick it out to the end run with a fighter in each weight class if they want to and they can handle it.

5. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

i think adding a 4th or a 5th is a great idea. I dont think anyone should have 4 or 5 top notch fighters but I think those that want to take the lesser ovr fighters as like a fun project would be cool.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok so it looks like guys think we should allow people to add more fighters. ill leave this up for another day since we've only heard from 7 people in the league, but a 6-1 vote seems pretty lopsided

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I think 1 in each weight class would be pretty cool.

8. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Damn Skippy its lop sided. This league is a Sick idea, Keep it rollin.