Thoughts from Hack...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Nov 24, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Thoughts from Hack...

Hack recently contacted me about some of what's been going on lately in this OD, and gave me a heads-up of how certain things need to roll. Here is what he said minus the personal stuff between myself and him.

(Hack)I have a few concerns about some events that have happened in Cream of the Crop the last week or so..

(1) For starters -- your 48 hour rule... We do not have hard advances on TF for a specific reason.. Guy's have a life outside of TF and we wish to respect that.. Down the road you are only gunna piss people off by simming their game if they have a legit reason for needing slightly more time..

Please go back to the soft 72 hour advance schedule.. In Saturday Heroes, I require a guy to post within 48 hours of our advance of when he plans on playing his game, that way I know he is active and around.. If a guy has not posted that he will be playing his game (and the 48 hours has passed), I will then sim his game if he is the last guy we are waiting on..

(2) Letting a CPU Restart happen -- Whatever a guy's reason is, we have a zero tolerance restart in place to keep guys from sneaking under the guidelines to cheese.. I know that Smace prolly had a legit reason as was not trying to do anyone over, but now someone else can try and use that as an excuse, which puts you at a disadvantage.. You need to post to make sure everyone understand that regardless of the excuse.. No Restarts Allowed

(Hood)

Guys the main point is we have been getting a lil too antsy about advancing, and it has gotten a couple guys the boot. We need to relax a lil bit. We will still shoot for a 48 hour advancement but it is not set in stone that we will advance every 48 hours. This comes down to communication, we do a great job of communicating so I don't think we should have any problems. Just wanted to post what Hack said so you could all see for yourselves.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Well said by both guys.

Bravo

And by the way.....Jfunk is gay as hell

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

David your a dead man.

4. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]

5. JFunk34

6. Iron Mickey

HAHAHAHA

7. JFunk34

I know it's like my motto in life.