Thoughts: Official Special Content Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 5, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

So my plan for all the special content is this. We will be using a stickied thread for all of our special content tables, etc. Everyone needs to start working on their templates and then we will each submit our one post at the top of the thread. until all special content tables/info are posted, please don't post comment to the stickied thread. That way, we can always come to this thread and at the top will be our unbelievably wicked awesome exciting tables/content and then we can discuss forever in to the future. Thoughts? Are you guys smart enough to pull this off without having to make me delete a bunch of crap?

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

the reason for this is thus: i don't want a million stickied threads, i want an organized and quick place where everyone, without thumbing through tons of threads and/or pages can nicely view all the cool stuff without much effort. it is possible that we might break them down into 2 sticky threads according to content (like maybe one for coach-specific content and one for team-specific content or one for historical long-term stuff and one for seasonal stuff). Once everyone finalizes what they will be doing with Tuna, we will know more. Thoughts before mullen hijacks the thread with comedy?

3. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Why do I get the impression that you just like saying "stickied"? I can almost hear you giggle like a little girl everytime you type it...

• Like Like x 1