Thoughts on All-Madden

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Thoughts on All-Madden

All,

Now that we have a few games under our belts, what do you think of the All-Madden settings.

For me personally, I've noticed that it's harder to run. Rice doesn't have breakaway speed and it shows moreso than last year. Also, pressure gets to the QB quicker. Now, it's nothing that can't be countered by line audibles and keeping backs/TEs in for help.

Personally, I think it has been a bit better. It's making me pass smarter and take a second to read the defenses and where I think blitzes and holes will be. Others have said that INTs have spiked, but there were a ton of QBs last year with way more INTs than TDs... I haven't noticed anything where I've thought the AI made more of a bullshit effort than usual.

What's your take? Likes / dislikes?

2. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

everything is harder but much better

3. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Running is harder for sure. I have noticed we gotten a few of the defenders with the superman jump and int's happening. I know I've been making quite a few DB's famous this season so far. I think its still better than all-pro.

4. Luis

Luis Walk On

I don't notice a change on the running side, I wasn't able on all pro and I'm having a hard time with all madden. I have seen some moves by the defense that aren't too real, but overall I like all madden setting.

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

all madden is by far better than all pro

6. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Only complaint I have is that Assante Samuel now gets caught from behind by a #77...Kan can confirm.

Otherwise, Whatever. It's fine with me.

7. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

I liked all pro because it was easy, but now having to learn all madden , the games are fun.

8. gt86

gt86 Walk On

my only complaint is lack of stats for oline

also i am throwing a ton more ints on anything but drags and screens and i'm getting sacked more.

with that said i'm not getting the sacks and ints on defense as others are