Thoughts on E3 News???

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Jun 8, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Just wondering if you guys are following the stuff Helli is posting from the E3 conference. I gotta admit the more I read from that the less interested I get in NCAA `12. The two things that stand out to me are:

1 - In one of his first attempts at playing the game Helli was able to go up 21-0 in one five minute quarter on default AA. In other words, the CPU is complete garbage again.

2 - Shotgun option/zone read plays seem to still be jacked up from last year. I thought for sure with Auburn and Oregon having the best offenses in football last year the issues surrounding this type of offensive attack would of been fixed but I guess not. At least we got dreads this year lol.

So what do you guys think?

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I am a little concerned about the shotgun option stuff. Starting out as Michigan I may be in a little trouble unless I go heavy under center read/option dominate.

But as long as the defense plays zone I will be happy to adapt on offense.

In terms of other concerns recruiting appears to be the same so recruiting limits will be necessary from the beginning.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'm not too worried, either way I'm going to love the game.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

@GoGators

You hit the nail on the head in Helli's thread. There on a 2 year cycle of major/minor improvements. We'll see some minor tweaks, zone coverage and dreadlocks lol. But other than CC, we shouldn't expect major improvements.

I'm still gonna play 12 for 11 months.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Given my offensive style, obviously the apparent lack of spread option upgrades worries me. In the 1st gameplay video (Iron Bowl) the lack of pass rush from the front 4 worried me, but in the 2nd video (Nebraska/aOSU) the pass rush looked much better. Also, in the 2nd vid, Nebraska ran a PA pass (from under center no less) where Martinez had enough time to find a receiver and he didn't get steam rolled before completing the PA animation which was huge plus. Hopefully that's more of the norm than the exception.

6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  7. GoGators

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I find it hilarious that Michigan is rated higher than MSU. That gets (y) (y) from me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. GoGators

Some of the ratings are really interesting. There's schools that are ranked much lower by # but then they're better across the board in the letters, i.e. Michigan vs MSU.

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This was my comment to that over in After Midnight.....:doodie:

12. GoGators

The ratings are way too volatile. There's no way UCLA is a 2 star program. There's also no way that Auburn goes to a 6 star program overnight by paying for players. It's a bit ridiculous. And there's no way Washington St is a 1 star program. No school in an automatic qualifier is a 1 star school.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I saw that, what a bunch of horseshit haha. They have one guy that can play defense....cmon now.

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

You still going to try to run the option/spread? Mich isn't doing that this year.

15. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Not a true spread option but some plays for Denard to use his speed.