Thoughts on No Huddle

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Jul 27, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Thoughts on No Huddle

So, those of you that have played me with my Wolverines, what is your thought on using the momentum no huddle in the game?

I personally love it because I feel like I'm Rich Rod barking orders after a decent gain, and go back into the huddle after incomplete passes or short gains.

Just curious, for those who have played me, what do you think? Ok for league play or not?

I've played some guys not in TF that use it unrealistically and that sucks.

I try to use it like real life...

Just curious to see if 1) it'll be allowed and 2) what the league thinks.

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I am ok with it under the terms you use it. The way I would like it used, would be to stay in the formation you are in. If you are in shotgun spread, stay shotgun with 4 receivers, no normal or ace or 5 wide. You can go trips or trey, because there is still four receivers. Going singleback to shotgun would bother me though.

Mike

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i had no problems with it, i think u used it well and in the spirit of real Football

4. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Ive never had a problem stopping in in the game, EXCEPT when I played the computer. WVU no huddled me the entire game and though I won, I felt it was totally cheap.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Yeah... Computer abuses it... In my MAC OD, I lost to Northwestern and I swear it was because of the computer's abuse of the no huddle...