1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Thoughts Post-Signing Day

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Feb 6, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm stoked with Arizona's class. Got a quality Corner, amazing Dual-Threat 4 year starting QB in Anu Solomon, and a good HB in Pierre Cormier, and the old USC QB Jesse Scroggins. Add some depth to the defense and we're solid in the Zona Zoo. Can't wait for the 2013-2014 season to start!

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

Ole Miss destroyed it. #1 OT, #1 DE, #1 WR, #2 Safety, and #3 OG

Really liking QB Damien Terry that MSU signed. He's got an arm and looks pretty mobile from the youtube videos I watched. Would love this kid to start. Really hope he's in the game.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

High Freeze did a phenomenal job. Oxford is a nice campus. And their women are probably the hottest in SEC land. Probably more classy than hot.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

And free tatoos! Just wait til the NCAA investigates Ole Miss.

5. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Hugh?

6. Darkwing

And for those that's interested, I'm not to impressed with The Ohio State University's class :(

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Dammit! I guess i typed that wrong.

Why not?

8. Darkwing

Considering tOSU hasn't lost yet with Urban it should be just enough to bring home the title next year :D

but I said that b/c if you're not 1st you're last lol. I am pretty stoked they picked up that S Vonn Bell yesterday tho. He had a great Q&A, Buckeye recruits expect big things in the BCS and against the SEC

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I do think Bell is a fucking stud. Dude will be legit. And i do think tOSU will win the B1G easy (only obstacle will be those boys up North). Can it be the 2013 season already?