Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Dec 30, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts

OMFL this is another big week in the season as more key games will be played this week. Let us know your thoughts or even predictions to this weeks games and also if you had a ticket what game would you want to see?

Colts (11-2) at Jags (9-4) - Jags looking for a big win to move them closer to the division title a loss and the Colts will secure a division that was given to them since week 2.

Cowboys(10-3) at Saints (7-6)
    - Cowboys the premier team in the NFC looking to continue their strong push and stay within reach with the Giants for the division will be looking to knock off a Saints team that has little room for error. A loss and the Saints will not be marching into the playoffs.

Vikings (12-1) at Panthers (8-5)
    - Panthers looking to rebound from last weeks loss also have no room for error as they need a win to stay alive in the playoff race. Vikings looking to secure homefield throughout will not be making it any easier for the Panthers as they look to finish the season strong.

Bengals(7-6) at Chargers (10-3)
    - Bengals after a last minute field goal loss vs the Vikings last week had widen the gap between them an a wild card berth. This gap can be increased with a loss this week so they will be coming in with their A game. Chargers who had a roller coaster couple of weeks will be looking to get back on track and gain momentum heading into the playoffs.

Patriots (10-3) at Bills (10-3) - Bills have had the nasty Pats on their heels all season and have not been able to gain any separation. A win here would give them just that and it also helps that Brady is not under center. Pats looking to lock things up as far as a playoff berth cannot afford any losses right now heading into a nasty close to the season. A win here at the Pats can breath a little but not too much.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

great write up!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I want to see my game obviously....but I also want to see the Bengals-Chargers. These two games are absolutely humungous in the AFC Wild Card race.

Bengals lose and they are basically done. A Bengals win and Jags loss means the Jags face a must win againt the Pats next week. We don't want to be in that situation.

Also, I know its a long shot, but if the Saints win out they still have a chance at the playoffs. With the Falcons and Eagles brutal finishing schedules they aren't out of it yet even tho Nate is writing their obituary. My bold prediction is if the Saints win this week they will at least finish in a tie for the #6 seed...

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha i like......looking forward to battle it out with nate

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Edit.... (just need more words to save)

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I already put in my winners for this week. So if you would like to see who I think is winning and losing, look at that thread and comment as well. :)

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

[​IMG] Please let the Rams be on my schedule next year.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Nice write up..great work

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If I grab a couple corners this offseason your going to regret you prayed for that, lol

Side Note: I like your personality lol. It's alot like mine, confident who likes talking smack. Hope you have a mic because that conversation should be fun. Don't worry give me an offseason or two to catch up with the "stacked and overrated" Patriots of Madden 2010, lol. And if I don't find my way onto your schedule, meet me at the SuperBowl. I'll be waiting sweetheart (no homo, lol)